Eaves in the US update

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
Jon Hodgson

Eaves in the US update

Post by Jon Hodgson » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:48 pm

Verily, this has been the slow boat across the Atlantic. For what it's worth, we're sorry for the extended wait on getting copies of Eaves to the US. Some very poor journey rolls were made for this title.

Our latest information says Eaves of Mirkwood will be available to ship out from our US warehouse around March 5th. We'll keep you updated when we know more.
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

BookBarbarian

Re: Eaves in the US update

Post by BookBarbarian » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:01 pm

Thanks for the update!

But will my book have any levels of exhaustion?

:D :D

Hero_of_Canton

Post by Hero_of_Canton » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:16 pm

BookBarbarian wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:01 pm
Thanks for the update!

But will my book have any levels of exhaustion?

:D :D
How many Shadow Points too?

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Eaves is confirmed as in the US warehouse, and pre-orders will be prepped to head out asap. Thanks for your patience folks - this certainly was an especially arduous Journey!
Jon Hodgson
Like us on Facebook!

Wanton

Post by Wanton » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:55 pm

That is such good news, it relieved two levels of exhaustion, and granted inspiration! :ugeek:

Scarytincan

Post by Scarytincan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:59 pm

Jon Hodgson wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:35 pm
Eaves is confirmed as in the US warehouse, and pre-orders will be prepped to head out asap. Thanks for your patience folks - this certainly was an especially arduous Journey!
Does this mean it is Rivendell time? :shock: :o :lol:

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 am

Scarytincan wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:59 pm
Jon Hodgson wrote:
That's a good point actually... Once we get confirmation some copies of Eaves of Mirkwood & Loremaster's Screen have arrived we'll see about flicking the switch on Rivendell Region Guide!
Jon Hodgson
Like us on Facebook!

Scarytincan

Post by Scarytincan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:56 pm

*struggles not to give in to a bout of madness and make a false claim about having received my copy... * :twisted:

Scarytincan

Post by Scarytincan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:13 pm

Jon Hodgson wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 am
Scarytincan wrote:
Jon Hodgson wrote:
That's a good point actually... Once we get confirmation some copies of Eaves of Mirkwood & Loremaster's Screen have arrived we'll see about flicking the switch on Rivendell Region Guide!

On the topic of the product that this thread is actually supposed to be about... Would you guys consider adding the option at some time to buy the LM screen separately at some point for people that choose to opt out of buying the hard copy of this book? (I ran this with my group back in early fall, had a feeling it was a safe bet that I wasn't going to receive the hard copy by then so decide to just go with the pdf on that one, tho it was a close struggle due to wanting the screen)

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Scarytincan wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:13 pm
Jon Hodgson wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 am
Scarytincan wrote:

On the topic of the product that this thread is actually supposed to be about...
We are allowed to just chat too! :)
Scarytincan wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:13 pm
Would you guys consider adding the option at some time to buy the LM screen separately at some point for people that choose to opt out of buying the hard copy of this book? (I ran this with my group back in early fall, had a feeling it was a safe bet that I wasn't going to receive the hard copy by then so decide to just go with the pdf on that one, tho it was a close struggle due to wanting the screen)
It's extremely unlikely. One reason is that there's been substantial confusion caused in the logistics chain by the apparent similarities of the names "The Mirkwood Campaign" and "The Eaves of Mirkwood and Loremaster's Screen". Adding "Loremaster's Screen" into that mix would cause even more confusion, so we have to keep things practical and work within those confines.
Jon Hodgson
Like us on Facebook!