Out now in PDF: Death on the Reik – The Enemy Within Volume 2

All the Cubicle 7 news
Trippy

Re: Out now in PDF: Death on the Reik – The Enemy Within Volume 2

Post by Trippy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:34 am

So, having updated my PDF collection with the first two instalments, when will we see Power Behind the Throne? Also, will it incorporate 'Warhammer City: Middenheim - City of the White Wolf' into the release, somehow, as that extra book really adds a lot of material to the third part of the Enemy Within series (like Snotball!).

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Power is out today! About to make a new thread! (and my apologies, it was a beast to scan due to page graphics, hence the short pause)

And Middenheim is coming - I took a brief straw poll on FB, but I'd like to hear opinions here too:

Option 1: Finish The Enemy Within in PDF in its entirety first, and then supporting books?

OR:

Option 2: Break from the Enemy Within to release stuff like Middenheim, Marienburg, Doomstones Part two etc

We have them all here, we will release everything in PDF
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

Paid a bod yn dwp

Post by Paid a bod yn dwp » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:51 pm

I reckon get the Enemy Within out in its entirety first. You've only got about a couple of weeks before the new directors cut is released :)

crazy_cat

Post by crazy_cat » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Finish TEW first please :) Although Middenheim kind of counts as part of TEW really as it adds depth and detail to the PBtT chapter.
'You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die'

silverfoxdmt73

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Paid a bod yn dwp wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:51 pm
I reckon get the Enemy Within out in its entirety first. You've only got about a couple of weeks before the new directors cut is released :)
I would agree with doing the full campaign first... Though, out of curiosity, are you going to be offering the 'alternative' final part as well as the official ending?

totsuzenheni

Post by totsuzenheni » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:13 pm

I would like to see Middenheim released next, followed by the rest of The Enemy Within Campaign. Middenheim is a city guide but it is also full of things that are particularly useful for Power Behind The Throne and The Enemy Within. After The Enemy Within i'd like to see Marienburg, Sold Down The River, and, if you have them, the White Dwarf Marienburg articles. And then if you're doing that you might as well publish Dying Of The Light next.

Grey Seer

Post by Grey Seer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:58 pm

I'm happy for any content. But if pressed, I think I'd also like Middenheim first.
-Greyh

Corvo

Post by Corvo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:27 am

The first three chapters of TEW campaign are the best.
SIRIK is problematic, at best; EiF is, well, a mess.

Hence, I'm for Middenheim (useful for running PBtT) and then for Marienburg, one of the best supplements of the line.

silverfoxdmt73

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:47 am

Is there any chance of GW allowing you to publish adventures that appeared in White Dwarf?

Trippy

Post by Trippy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 pm

I think, for the most part, just get the Enemy Within books out first. The Middenheim City book is a special case though, as it's really a twin book for Power Behind the Throne. It really enhances that chapter of the campaign - so I'd release it next.

And Snotball.