Possession and high level hypnosis

an alternate history pulpy retro-sci-fi space opera planetary romance. It's throttled up rocket packs burning radium on the long blast to the farthest reaches of the Solar System. It's hunting thunder lizards in the upland jungles of Venus. It's battling Ancient Martian killing machines piloted by the Deutsche Marserkorps across the baking red deserts of Mars. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/rocket-age-2/
SilverShoggoth

Possession and high level hypnosis

Post by SilverShoggoth » Sun May 14, 2017 10:00 pm

The definition for the Possession trait, says to "see Chapter Four: System for more information on possession." But I can find no more info on it in the core book. Am I missing something or...?

NozzDogg47

Re: Possession and high level hypnosis

Post by NozzDogg47 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:51 am

...huh.

I need to read it again, but I'm pretty sure you're right.

NozzDogg47

Re: Possession and high level hypnosis

Post by NozzDogg47 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:46 am

SilverShoggoth wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 10:00 pm
The definition for the Possession trait, says to "see Chapter Four: System for more information on possession." But I can find no more info on it in the core book. Am I missing something or...?
I think what it's referring to is the small section on Psychic powers, which does offer a bit more detail; you can't use it without LOS, for example, which is good to know. I don't think there's anything more specific however.