Adventures of the Kai - print status?

Get ready for the greatest adventure of your life! Learn more at our Kickstarter information page: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/lon ... ckstarter/
skywalker

Adventures of the Kai - print status?

Post by skywalker » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Does anyone have any knowledge of when Adventures of the Kai will be released in print? I ordered in late, but that was still over 6 months ago. It seems to have dropped off the KS updates as well.
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." - Thorin Oakenshield

NIÑO

Re: Adventures of the Kai - print status?

Post by NIÑO » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Hiyas!

A printed version would be swell 8-) - I thought it would only be in PDf form...

Ñ

Hermes Serpent

Post by Hermes Serpent » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:09 am

Might have something to do with a changed contract status due to the death of Joe Dever. The lawyers might well be sorting out what happens to the IP and what the new owners (inheritors) are going to do with it.
Some TOR Information on my G+ Drive.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
"The One Ring's not a computer game, dictated by stats and inflexible rules, it's a story telling game." - Clawless Dragon

ludwig5

Post by ludwig5 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:53 pm

in italy heroes of magnamund and adventures were released in 2016 as a single box set with a new map , action charts for all the new classes and a new equipment list .It still worries me lhe lack of inititive shown by cubicle , aren't they able to do the same for english customers or simply give informations?

Hermes Serpent

Post by Hermes Serpent » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:59 am

My guess is two different contracts with two different publishers in two different countries. BTW I'm still waiting on Cthulhu Tales that was due out last August from C7 and there's only been one, maybe two, updates since then.
"The One Ring's not a computer game, dictated by stats and inflexible rules, it's a story telling game." - Clawless Dragon

ludwig5

Post by ludwig5 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:00 am

I don't know but it would be really useful to have action charts for every class or at least a generic one in the download section of cubicle site

Hermes Serpent

Post by Hermes Serpent » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:54 am

Make an action chart yourself and post a link to a Dropbox or G+drive here then.

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:40 pm

According to C7, they are still trying to chose the paper weight for the book, so it hasn't yet even gone to print.

I assume they are trying to determine how light they can go without impacting the colour interior too much.
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." - Thorin Oakenshield

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:55 am

Two months on and still no word. 8 months is starting to feel a little long in the tooth.

Wulfgar22

Post by Wulfgar22 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:31 pm

I would also like an update on this, please.