Physical Magnetists?

A world of adventure in an age of sorcery and steam. Join the fight against the enemies of Queen and Empire. Battle ancient evils, uncover sinister plots, and root out predators stalking the cobble-stoned streets. Your tools are arcane magics, steam-driven marvels, and a stiff upper lip. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/victoriana/
wrandolph

Physical Magnetists?

Post by wrandolph » Fri May 24, 2013 4:09 am

Hello,

After re-reading the previews for Victoriana 3rd Edition I have one question. Will a person be able to play a Corporeal (Physical) Magnetists or more commonly a Corporeal Medium?

Walter

Walt Ciechanowski

Re: Physical Magnetists?

Post by Walt Ciechanowski » Fri May 24, 2013 8:36 pm

wrandolph wrote:Hello,

After re-reading the previews for Victoriana 3rd Edition I have one question. Will a person be able to play a Corporeal (Physical) Magnetists or more commonly a Corporeal Medium?

Walter
Yes. The new term (barring a last-minute change) is Mysticism and it's updated for 3rd edition in the upcoming Liber Magica, which is currently being written.
Walt Ciechanowski
Victoriana Line Developer
Cubicle 7 Entertainment

wrandolph

Re: Physical Magnetists?

Post by wrandolph » Sat May 25, 2013 5:23 am

Hello,

That's great. However I do question the name a little. I always thought a Mystic had more mental powers, such as ESP, seeing ghosts or contacting the dead.

Walter