pre generated characters

A world of adventure in an age of sorcery and steam. Join the fight against the enemies of Queen and Empire. Battle ancient evils, uncover sinister plots, and root out predators stalking the cobble-stoned streets. Your tools are arcane magics, steam-driven marvels, and a stiff upper lip. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/victoriana/
Southby-Taylyour

pre generated characters

Post by Southby-Taylyour » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 am

Have been reading the 3rd Ed pdf with great excitement and interest. On my last visit to the site I saw the pre gen characters and thought, "great I'll have those". Good for inspiration and can use as foils/help for PC's if not using them as starting characters.
One issue though, Miranda is only 11 years old in 1856 if she was born in 1845 as her bio says.
Just an FYI.

Walt Ciechanowski

Re: pre generated characters

Post by Walt Ciechanowski » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 am

Hello!

The pregens were originally written for Streets of Shadow when it was still going to be a second edition book. We updated the adventurer sheets for third edition, but those dates slipped by me. We're in the process of fixing them.

Thanks!
Walt Ciechanowski
Victoriana Line Developer
Cubicle 7 Entertainment

Southby-Taylyour

Post by Southby-Taylyour » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:54 am

Thought as much.
Not a drama really but still.
So, when is Streets of Shadow going to be available in either pdf or dead tree format?

Walt Ciechanowski

Post by Walt Ciechanowski » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:13 pm

I don't like to speculate (because it's almost always off due to several factors), but it's currently the next book due for release.
Walt Ciechanowski
Victoriana Line Developer
Cubicle 7 Entertainment