The Laughter of Dragons - Erebor Adventure Book?

Adventure in the world of J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/the-one-ring/
voronwe
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:11 pm

Re: The Laughter of Dragons - Erebor Adventure Book?

Post by voronwe » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:38 pm

Otaku-sempai wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:12 am
I am anxious to learn more about those locations in the Blue Mountains, though, and the Elves of Mithlond.
Same here!

User avatar
Falenthal
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:46 am
Location: Girona (Spain)
Contact:

Re: The Laughter of Dragons - Erebor Adventure Book?

Post by Falenthal » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:08 am

The Elves of the Grey Havens, plus the Corsairs of Umbar and the Gondorian Sailors will all come together as factions in a boardgame of Naval Battles.

Expect Sea-serpents (a.k.a. Fish-dragons) and Fastitocalons as Hazards.

Otaku-sempai
Posts: 2896
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 2:45 am
Location: Lackawanna, NY

Re: The Laughter of Dragons - Erebor Adventure Book?

Post by Otaku-sempai » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Falenthal wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:08 am
The Elves of the Grey Havens, plus the Corsairs of Umbar and the Gondorian Sailors will all come together as factions in a boardgame of Naval Battles.

Expect Sea-serpents (a.k.a. Fish-dragons) and Fastitocalons as Hazards.
I wouldn't doubt this, but we still need ports to use for those sea-voyage rules in Journeys & Maps.
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."

guver
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Re: The Laughter of Dragons - Erebor Adventure Book?

Post by guver » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Uh... I hope this can be used as a continuation to Tales from Wilderland.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

My PCs could not stop the Gibbet King nor the Dragon... so they are coming from the North. And I was hoping the Shadow could use these 2 forces to destroy Erebor and Dale... or even more...

Glorelendil
Posts: 4905
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Re: The Laughter of Dragons - Erebor Adventure Book?

Post by Glorelendil » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:52 pm

guver wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:12 pm
Uh... I hope this can be used as a continuation to Tales from Wilderland.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

My PCs could not stop the Gibbet King nor the Dragon... so they are coming from the North. And I was hoping the Shadow could use these 2 forces to destroy Erebor and Dale... or even more...
Ha! That’s awesome.
The Munchkin Formerly Known as Elfcrusher
Journey Computer | Combat Simulator | Bestiary | Weapon Calculator

User avatar
Southron
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 4:03 am

Re: The Laughter of Dragons - Erebor Adventure Book?

Post by Southron » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:04 am

Does anyone know if it is set during or after the Darkening of Mirkwood?

NIÑO
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: The Laughter of Dragons - Erebor Adventure Book?

Post by NIÑO » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:50 am

Love the cover!

Lifstan
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: The Laughter of Dragons - Erebor Adventure Book?

Post by Lifstan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:54 am

Southron wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:04 am
Does anyone know if it is set during or after the Darkening of Mirkwood?
I would also be interested to know at which date it is set. ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests