Rich H's TOR Resources

Adventure in the world of J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/the-one-ring/
BuddhaCAT

Re: Rich H's TOR Resources

Post by BuddhaCAT » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:48 am

Are these documents available in any other way :-) ? Possibly by e-mail or something like that?

StuartJ

Post by StuartJ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:05 pm

BuddhaCAT wrote:Are these documents available in any other way :-) ? Possibly by e-mail or something like that?
I have a copy of some of Rich's stuff and others (e.g. the rules for large scale 'Mythic Battles') archived at http://stuartrjohnson.co.uk/tor/fan-materials/. I hope that gives you what you're looking for, at least until Rich releases new and improved versions!

Stuart
A Palantir for TOR: search forum discussions (both current and archived) and beyond...

Rich H

Post by Rich H » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:03 pm

Just to point out that other copies that people have will be out of date in places as they have been through extensive play testing since then. It's why I removed them from dropbox in the first place.

Angelalex242

Post by Angelalex242 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:23 am

Nuts. I was just looking up the Patron rules you had when everything vanished. Darnit.

Glorelendil

Post by Glorelendil » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Angelalex242 wrote:Nuts. I was just looking up the Patron rules you had when everything vanished. Darnit.
Hey! You're still around!
The Munchkin Formerly Known as Elfcrusher
Journey Computer | Combat Simulator | Bestiary | Weapon Calculator

elorente

Post by elorente » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:02 pm

Hi there - just wondering if it's possible to get a copy of To Journey's End and the Eagles' Eyrie?

"Journey's End" pops up in so many comments (in this topic and others) as a great alternative adventure to start with; however, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web.