Rich H's TOR Resources

Adventure in the world of J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/the-one-ring/
BuddhaCAT

Re: Rich H's TOR Resources

Post by BuddhaCAT » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:48 am

Are these documents available in any other way :-) ? Possibly by e-mail or something like that?

StuartJ

Post by StuartJ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:05 pm

BuddhaCAT wrote:Are these documents available in any other way :-) ? Possibly by e-mail or something like that?
I have a copy of some of Rich's stuff and others (e.g. the rules for large scale 'Mythic Battles') archived at http://stuartrjohnson.co.uk/tor/fan-materials/. I hope that gives you what you're looking for, at least until Rich releases new and improved versions!

Stuart
A Palantir for TOR: search forum discussions (both current and archived) and beyond...

Rich H

Post by Rich H » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:03 pm

Just to point out that other copies that people have will be out of date in places as they have been through extensive play testing since then. It's why I removed them from dropbox in the first place.

Angelalex242

Post by Angelalex242 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:23 am

Nuts. I was just looking up the Patron rules you had when everything vanished. Darnit.

Glorelendil

Post by Glorelendil » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Angelalex242 wrote:Nuts. I was just looking up the Patron rules you had when everything vanished. Darnit.
Hey! You're still around!
The Munchkin Formerly Known as Elfcrusher
Journey Computer | Combat Simulator | Bestiary | Weapon Calculator

elorente

Post by elorente » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:02 pm

Hi there - just wondering if it's possible to get a copy of To Journey's End and the Eagles' Eyrie?

"Journey's End" pops up in so many comments (in this topic and others) as a great alternative adventure to start with; however, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web.

Rich H

Post by Rich H » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:51 am

elorente wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:02 pm
Hi there - just wondering if it's possible to get a copy of To Journey's End and the Eagles' Eyrie?

"Journey's End" pops up in so many comments (in this topic and others) as a great alternative adventure to start with; however, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web.
I'm sorry there isn't. I no longer have a copy of the adventure that has the bits removed from it that were lifted directly from other published adventures. TJEatEE was always an a combination of new material and material from adventures such as The Marsh Bell and Don't Leave the Path which I didn't like and weren't going to use in their entirety for my campaign. It was just shared here for people who felt the same but the elements used from those adventures were removed for the public copy and just referred to in the body of the document.