Great game - are there journey generators?

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
iuzbob

Great game - are there journey generators?

Post by iuzbob » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:14 pm

Some time lurker, first time poster - not native english. So pardon my use of english words in a way that reads perhaps a bit quirky.

First of all i wanted to say how wonderful the ruleset is. I play D&D from the beginning of the first version and the 5th Edition is for me a back to the roots and made the gaming experience of our group much more enjoyable. With the AiME conversion from TOR a long dream has come true. And my group has gone nuts with much more interaction and roleplay. That sounds a bit like a fanboy. Anyway.

As i have seen journey generators for TOR i wanted to ask if anybody has made one for AiME? Would be a small help for designing some journeys. Thanks in advance.

ThrorII

Re: Great game - are there journey generators?

Post by ThrorII » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:35 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hJ_R-p ... sp=sharing

Here is something that I plagiarized from RichH a while back (He made one for The One Ring). It's just a worksheet to use at the game table, and not the most intuitive.

I hope it helps.

iuzbob

Post by iuzbob » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:04 am

Many thanks. That’s looking perfect.

BookBarbarian

Post by BookBarbarian » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:00 pm

ThrorII wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:35 pm
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hJ_R-p ... sp=sharing

Here is something that I plagiarized from RichH a while back (He made one for The One Ring). It's just a worksheet to use at the game table, and not the most intuitive.

I hope it helps.
That's nice! Thanks RichH for making, and Thror for sharing.