Question for tor players re new mirkwood campaign

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
Scarytincan

Question for tor players re new mirkwood campaign

Post by Scarytincan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:01 pm

So I've been reading in some of the tor boards a bit about variant possibilities for mansbane and tying it into the Those who Tarry quest in WA. I know there is an entry for mansbane and the sorceress in the regional guide and so I was expecting them to make an appearance in the new mirkwood campaign book. Did these characters appear in the equivalent book in tor and were left out when it was transitioned to aime? Or were these part of a different adventure? My group is coming up on Tarry soon and I kinda like some of these ideas I've been reading, but was hoping to read official plot regarding the characters a bit before trying to add them in. If all else fails in sure I can just come up with plots for them later, just don't want to step in the toes of actual material that may be on its way...

Robin Smallburrow

Re: Question for tor players re new mirkwood campaign

Post by Robin Smallburrow » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:25 am

Mansbane is not given any 'official' treatment as such, LM's are encouraged to come up with their own ideas. In my own campaign it is an Ent whose homeland has been thoroughly corrupted by Sauron (including the Ent), you can see other ideas by fans in my Fan Supplement (see link in my sig).

Robin S
To access all my links for my TOR Resources - please click on this link >> http://bit.ly/1gjXkCo

Scarytincan

Re: Question for tor players re new mirkwood campaign

Post by Scarytincan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Cool! Thanks for the reply! Does that apply to the sorceress as well?