Out now in PDF: Adventures in Middle-earth: Eaves of Mirkwood and LM's Screen

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
Arvan Eleron

Re: Out now in PDF: Adventures in Middle-earth: Eaves of Mirkwood and LM's Screen

Post by Arvan Eleron » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:27 pm

Has everyone received their print copies of this yet?

zedturtle

Re: Out now in PDF: Adventures in Middle-earth: Eaves of Mirkwood and LM's Screen

Post by zedturtle » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:16 pm

Arvan Eleron wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:27 pm
If you preordered via Cubicle 7, then dispatch has begun for UK and ‘rest of the world’ customers. For us poor unfortunates in the colonies it may be a little while longer.
Jacob Rodgers, occasional nitwit.

This space intentionally blank.

Arvan Eleron

Post by Arvan Eleron » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:55 pm

zedturtle wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:16 pm
Arvan Eleron wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:27 pm
If you preordered via Cubicle 7, then dispatch has begun for UK and ‘rest of the world’ customers. For us poor unfortunates in the colonies it may be a little while longer.
Ah, okay--and yeah, I did preorder via C7. Hopefully soon, then!

--Arv

Kenomica

Post by Kenomica » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:43 am

Mine just arrived five minutes ago! (UK)

philhendry

Post by philhendry » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Mine's just arrived - looks great!

timb

Post by timb » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Arrived in NW England :D
"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass."

Fjalk

Post by Fjalk » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:44 am

Arrived in Germany, too. :)
“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” - Galadriel, The Lord of the Rings

Caithdein

Post by Caithdein » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:44 pm

timb wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 pm
Arrived in NW England :D
And the North East! :D

Now I just need to organise some people to play it.

Hastati

Post by Hastati » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:17 am

Mine popped through the letterbox here in Brussels on Friday. Looks very nice indeed.
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.

Quillogist

Post by Quillogist » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:23 am

For everyone in the US still waiting for your print versions of the screen and adventure, you likely received the same update I did last week (posted just in case):

"I’m writing to you because you pre-ordered Eaves of Mirkwood and Loremaster’s Screen for Adventures in Middle-earth. Thank you for your pre-order! I wanted to give you an update on its progress.

The shipment of copies heading to the US is en route right now, and we have confirmation that it is expected it to land in the US mid-February. Once landed, it should take a week to reach our US warehouse. Which means delivery should occur around the end of this month.

Thanks for your patience and support!"

Unfortunately, they won't be hear in time for the game I'm running at a Con, but I have the PDF's, so it's not a big deal (the screen would be a great eye-catcher, though).

I do wish that there was a landscape version available in PDF. I've found that a landscape screen works better for me at the table (less blocking my view of the table or other players), and if I'm using it on a computer the landscape fits the screen better.

-- Quill