Out now in PDF: Adventures in Middle-earth: Eaves of Mirkwood and LM's Screen

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
Majestic

Re: Out now in PDF: Adventures in Middle-earth: Eaves of Mirkwood and LM's Screen

Post by Majestic » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Jon Hodgson wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:15 pm
We just updated the PDF version to include jpeg versions of the battle maps with no text for your convenience.
Thanks!
That's awesome, as you'll save me the trouble of having to remove them. Thanks!
Adventure Summaries of our campaign, currently playing through The Darkening of Mirkwood

Darkanath

Re: Out now in PDF: Adventures in Middle-earth: Eaves of Mirkwood and LM's Screen

Post by Darkanath » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:01 am

Regarding the suggested options for both the Warden and Scholar classes...
Would C7 release that as an Unearthed Arcana style pdf page like WotC does?
I've bought the Players guide, LM guide and the Rovanion area guide all in print. Shelling out $10 just to grab a single page of player options seems quite steep for my end.

farinal

Post by farinal » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:57 pm

What is a Greymuzzle Hob?
Of Finarfin's children I am the last. But my heart is still proud. What wrong did the golden house of Finarfin do that I should ask the pardon of the Valar, or be content with an isle in the sea whose native land was Aman the Blessed? Here I am mightier.

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:48 am

farinal wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:57 pm
What is a Greymuzzle Hob?
A spoiler!
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

Katowice

Post by Katowice » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:13 pm

When is the physical version of the screen/book coming out?

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello!
We'll make a more formal update on this soon, and email everyone who pre-ordered. Nothing to panic about at all, but we have suffered a delay with the print on Road Goes Ever On and Eaves of Mirkwood. Which should be all cleared up very soon! Apologies for that delay, and thank you for your patience. There will be some more detailed info in the official email.
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!