Wilderland Adventures now available in PDF

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
MrUkpyr

Re: Wilderland Adventures now available in PDF

Post by MrUkpyr » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 am

Who would I email to confirm that I purchased the pre-order for this book?

I have the PDF, but cannot find an email from Cubicle-7 saying that I have pre-ordered the book+pdf.

When I click on the product link on the Cubicle-7 site, it leads me to drivethrurpg but does not have anything about pre-ordering the book itself.

Thanks for the assistance.

zedturtle

Post by zedturtle » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:44 pm

The usual course of action is to email info (at) cubicle7 . co . uk (removing spaces and putting symbol in).
Jacob Rodgers, occasional nitwit.

This space intentionally blank.

Enevhar Aldarion

Post by Enevhar Aldarion » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:56 am

Also check your bank account or credit card bill for how much you paid, just in case you accidentally only pre-ordered the pdf and not the package. That might also have some sort of order number on it that you can include in your email to C7.

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 am

Drop us a line via info @ Cubicle7.co.uk and we can check your order for you - sorry that we missed this query until now.

We just took delivery of Wilderland Adventures in the UK. It's on the water heading to the US too.
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

MrUkpyr

Post by MrUkpyr » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:05 pm

Jon Hodgson wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 am
Drop us a line via info @ Cubicle7.co.uk and we can check your order for you - sorry that we missed this query until now.

We just took delivery of Wilderland Adventures in the UK. It's on the water heading to the US too.
Figured out a way to find the email - and that was to check the date when I downloaded the PDF. Found the email, and it did say "Wilderland + PDF", so I SUPER STOKED to get the hardcopy sometime in July/Aug!!

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:31 pm

That should almost always be the case - we don't sell PDFs on their own on our store, so if you get a coupon sent to you it's almost certain that you're getting the hardcopy too. But glad you found the email!
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

zedturtle

Post by zedturtle » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:57 pm

MrUkpyr wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:05 pm
Jon Hodgson wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 am

Figured out a way to find the email - and that was to check the date when I downloaded the PDF. Found the email, and it did say "Wilderland + PDF", so I SUPER STOKED to get the hardcopy sometime in July/Aug!!
[kermit flail]Yay![/flail]
Jacob Rodgers, occasional nitwit.

This space intentionally blank.

timb

Post by timb » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Can confirm, my physical copy of Wilderland Adventures arrived on my doorstep today - I'm UK :D
"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass."

Hastati

Post by Hastati » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:54 am

timb wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:19 pm
Can confirm, my physical copy of Wilderland Adventures arrived on my doorstep today - I'm UK :D
Mine arrived here in Belgium on Friday. A very welcome surprise.
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.

Risand

Post by Risand » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Arrived today in Denmark. Looks fantastic. I am thoroughly looking forward to giving it a read tonight.