New Cultures

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
Beran

New Cultures

Post by Beran » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Just curious if there is any idea on when we may see the new Cultures that are in the TOR Companion:
Elves of Lorien
Wayward Elves of Mirkwood
High Elves of Rivendell
Hobbits of the Anduin Vale?

Soninlawofelfland

Re: New Cultures

Post by Soninlawofelfland » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Wayward elves and wild hobbits were originally in the Heart of the Wild which was the supplement released after Tales of the Wilderland (AiME's Wilderland Adventures). So it could be pretty soon. Hopefully they'll combine HotW with the Darkening of Mirkwood to make one book for AiME.

Otaku-sempai

Post by Otaku-sempai » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:03 am

There are some playable cultures in The One Ring that are still only found in TOR's Adventurer's Companion: Dwarves of the Blue Mountains; Elves of Lórien; and Men of Minas Tirith. I don't think we will see any of these for AiMe until either there is an equivalent to the AC or they appear an other TOR supplements.

I think that there will eventually be at least one more Advanced Culture: High Elves of the Grey Havens. Other Heroic Cultures that I hope to see include: Men of the Southern Fiefs; Men of Dorwinion. Less likely possibilities include: East-elves of Rhûn; Dwarves of the East; Men of Harodor; Snowmen of Forochel; Wild Men of the Woods. Probably not a chance: Men of Umbar; Easterlings; Men of Mordor; Haradrim; Men of Far Harad; Variags.
Last edited by Otaku-sempai on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."

BookBarbarian

Post by BookBarbarian » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:12 am

Otaku-sempai wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:03 am
There are some playable cultures that are still only found in TOR's Adventurer's Companion: Dwarves of the Blue Mountains; Elves of Lórien; and Men of Minas Tirith. I don't think we will see any of these for AiMe until either there is an equivalent to the AC or they appear an other TOR supplements.
I thought Men of Minas Tirith were in the Player's Guide.

Curulon

Post by Curulon » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:27 am

BookBarbarian wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:12 am
Otaku-sempai wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:03 am
There are some playable cultures that are still only found in TOR's Adventurer's Companion: Dwarves of the Blue Mountains; Elves of Lórien; and Men of Minas Tirith. I don't think we will see any of these for AiMe until either there is an equivalent to the AC or they appear an other TOR supplements.
They are.

Otaku-sempai

Post by Otaku-sempai » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:34 am

BookBarbarian wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:12 am
Yes, sorry, I meant in TOR. I realize that the Men of Minas Tirith is in the AiMe Player's Guide.
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."