AiME Character Sheet

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
Soninlawofelfland

Re: AiME Character Sheet

Post by Soninlawofelfland » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Great work. Thank you.

Antariuk

Post by Antariuk » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Thank you!

I've uploaded a PDF compilation with two additional sheets to scribble down notes and such (see initial posting). A second PDF contains the three main sheets in a printer-friendly B/W version. The format is still A4, not sure if I feel like re-doing this for Letter size.

Sorry for spamming the board with this topic for the last two days, I'll be more quiet for now ;)
"No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust

Antariuk

Post by Antariuk » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Update: it has been noted that my sheet was missing a separate Corruption save entry. I was unsure if one is really needed, but I squeezed an extra box onto the first sheet.
"No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust

Antariuk

Post by Antariuk » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:22 am

So, after a long while I've updated the sheets a bit. Got rid of the squiggly corners and added inspiration back in, cleaned up the madness stuff (the madness DC tends to fluctuate quite a bit, not need for a separate entry) and also put in a box for degeneration effects. Links are in the OP.

BookBarbarian

Post by BookBarbarian » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Antariuk wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:22 am
So, after a long while I've updated the sheets a bit. Got rid of the squiggly corners and added inspiration back in, cleaned up the madness stuff (the madness DC tends to fluctuate quite a bit, not need for a separate entry) and also put in a box for degeneration effects. Links are in the OP.
I had forgotten how good your sheet was. That journey page alone is super useful. Very nice work.
Last edited by BookBarbarian on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hero_of_Canton

Post by Hero_of_Canton » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:01 pm

These are excellent! Many thanks!

Hero of Canton