AiME Character Sheet

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
Beran

Re: AiME Character Sheet

Post by Beran » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Glorelendil wrote:
Antariuk wrote:So I should lie then, rather than being straightforward and honest? Gee, thanks for the warm welcome :shock:
Ok then just leave out any mention of the official one.

Gratuitously insulting the work of your hosts is an interesting way to introduce yourself.
It wasn't a "gratuitous insult". He said he found the current official Character Sheet "disappointing".

Antariuk

Post by Antariuk » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:30 pm

Added a quick'n'dirty draft for a journey sheet (see first posting).
"No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust

Robin Smallburrow

Post by Robin Smallburrow » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:58 am

Welcome to the forums Antariuk!

These look really good and are much appreciated, especially the Journey page!

Jon et al, I think we are going to need a AiME Resources page soon!

I wonder if anyone is working on a modified Loremaster's Screen?? :D

(I'm too busy going over the spells & magic etc.)

Robin S.
To access all my links for my TOR Resources - please click on this link >> http://bit.ly/1gjXkCo

Antariuk

Post by Antariuk » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:52 am

Thanks Robin! If you have ideas for the journey page (like I said, just a super-quick draft for now), please share ;)
"No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust

BookBarbarian

Post by BookBarbarian » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:23 pm

I do think it is a beautiful sheet and particularly like having the Journeys options on the third page.

I'm curious why on the first page you have "Professions and Languages" rather than the standard "Proficiencies and Languages"

I've never really thought of Heavy Armour or Martial weapons as Professions myself.

Antariuk

Post by Antariuk » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:05 pm

Ah... well, this is a simple mistake on my part. Between running two games and participating in three games, my brain must have shut off somewhere between "Proficiencies" and "Professions". I'll fix that with the next update :oops:

BookBarbarian

Post by BookBarbarian » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:10 pm

Antariuk wrote:Ah... well, this is a simple mistake on my part. Between running two games and participating in three games, my brain must have shut off somewhere between "Proficiencies" and "Professions". I'll fix that with the next update :oops:
Excellent. That third page will be hugely useful to me as a Loremaster. I'll print a whole stack of them.

CaptainShark

Post by CaptainShark » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Noticed one small typo: Intimidation has Wis in parenthesis, should be Cha.

I also want to say, I really appreciate the effort you've put into this sheet. It will be a huge help whenever I finally get an AIME game running.

Antariuk

Post by Antariuk » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Thanks!

I've noticed that error yesterday myself, it'll be fixed with the next update, together with the Profession/Proficiency hickup. An alternative first page with a field for Embarkation rolls is also in the making (a suggestion of Soninlawofelfland).

Antariuk

Post by Antariuk » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:48 am

I've uploaded revised version for all sheets.

The design is a bit different, without boxes that have rounded corners, and I stole the wooden border frame from the official TOR character sheet (I also added a copyright reference to Cubicle 7 at the bottom). In my opinion, this looks way better. Reported errors/mistakes are fixed. The first sheet now features an Embarkation entry for quick reference, the third sheet now has an entry for the journey's DC for rolls and checks.