Eaves of Mirkwood

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
Robin Smallburrow

Eaves of Mirkwood

Post by Robin Smallburrow » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:47 am

Can someone tell me where I can get a copy of this module, as my FLGS (Kayjay's Games) is not listed as one of the registered gamestores with Cubicle 7. I have spoken to my shop about it and they have promised to 'look into it' but I thought I would ask here,as I would really like to run this module.

Robin S.
To access all my links for my TOR Resources - please click on this link >> http://bit.ly/1gjXkCo

Simon W

Re: Eaves of Mirkwood

Post by Simon W » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:09 am

I must admit, I'd be interested too. I thought the Cubicle 7 team were intending to make it more generally available for people who purchased the core book(s)?

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:44 am

It was offered initially as a store exclusive, but we do plan to make it more widely available as soon as we can.
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

M Luwin

Post by M Luwin » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:03 am

That would be awesome and a nice way for new Loremasters to get started before other adventures are ready for print/ download. Thanks for that and a great game to boot! Blessings

Simon W

Post by Simon W » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Jon Hodgson wrote:It was offered initially as a store exclusive, but we do plan to make it more widely available as soon as we can.
Any more news on this...like when? ;)

AkaKageWarrior

Post by AkaKageWarrior » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:47 am

M Luwin wrote:That would be awesome and a nice way for new Loremasters to get started before other adventures are ready for print/ download.
Yes, please.
Shouldn't be too difficult to make it available for download?

Rich H

Post by Rich H » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:19 pm

AkaKageWarrior wrote:Shouldn't be too difficult to make it available for download?
There have been previous challenges (ie, it isn't allowed) with C7 (and other RPG makers) producing PDF only products for certain licenses. The One Ring has previously encountered such an issue, I'd expect AiMe to share this.
TOR resources thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=62
TOR miniatures thread: viewtopic.php?t=885

Fellowship of the Free Tale of Years: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8318

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:17 pm

When there's news we'll post it here, on our site, Facebook, twitter, G+, the usual spots. I promise we won't forget to tell you if Eaves becomes available.
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

Simon W

Post by Simon W » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:28 am

Jon Hodgson wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:17 pm
When there's news we'll post it here, on our site, Facebook, twitter, G+, the usual spots. I promise we won't forget to tell you if Eaves becomes available.
I don't like the word "if" :shock:

Lifstan

Post by Lifstan » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:39 am

C7 announced that "The Eaves of Mirkwood" will be available for "Adventures in Middle-earth" with the LM's Screen. Would be nice if they release also a short free pdf with the information for playing that scenario with TOR. ;) I'm ready to by it and play it with TOR, so that "extra" would be nice. :roll: