Interactive Character Sheet

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
Carol

Interactive Character Sheet

Post by Carol » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:42 pm

I realize that there is a very good interactive character sheet available for Adventures in Middle Earth, but it has one problem, at least for me. I find it really hard to read the fonts used. Is there a sheet out there with the usefulness of the official one and a simpler font? Is there someone that could change the fonts on the one offered? It's beyond my skills and programs. :) I'm a bit older and my vision isn't as good as it once was, even with glasses!

Thanks!
~ Carol D.

Quillogist

Re: Interactive Character Sheet

Post by Quillogist » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:34 am

Carol -- I had the same problem with the sheet, so I changed the font and made a couple of minor changes in the layout. At the link is a pre-gen character I made for an Eaves of Mirkwood adventure I ran at a con with the modified character sheet. It uses a fan made version of the Elves of Rivendale, so ignore the culture stats. Let me know how it works for you, I'm still tinkering with it.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ak88KIALsgrVh-Bhp1afX3CtL1zpIA (Expires 6/28/18)

finny525

Post by finny525 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:12 pm

Thanks for this!

Carol

Post by Carol » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I needed. I'm not sure why I wasn't notified of your response, but I am really happy with it. :)
~ Carol D.

Hero_of_Canton

Post by Hero_of_Canton » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:00 pm

My players are all using your interactive character sheet and I'm sure they'll appreciate the revisions. I know I do. Garcias amigo!

Jayne Cobb - The Hero of Canton