Pre-order Rivendell Region Guide Now

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
Jon Hodgson

Pre-order Rivendell Region Guide Now

Post by Jon Hodgson » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Pre-order the Rivendell Region Guide for Adventures in Middle-earth now!

http://shop.cubicle7store.com/Adventure ... -Guide-PDF

The Rivendell Region Guide takes your adventures West across the Misty Mountains to the Last Homely House, expanding play into eastern Eriador, covering not only Rivendell itself, but Angmar, Fornost, Mount Gram, Tharbad and everywhere in between.

There are also rules for creating your own Magical Treasure; playing High Elves of Rivendell; turning the baleful Eye of Mordor on your company; and facing more powerful adversaries than ever before.

This hardcover, 144-page, full-colour supplement includes:
• Background for the Last Homely House, Rivendell, the sanctuary of Imladris.
• Write-ups of the characters that might be encountered in Imladris, from Elrond and Arwen to Glorfindel and the White Council.
• New Fellowship undertakings.
• A history of Arnor, Angmar and the Rangers of the North.
• A region guide to Eastern Eriador, including the Barrow-downs, the Trollshaws and Angmar.
• New adversaries to face, including Ettins, Hill-men of Rhudaur and the toughest Troll of them all, the Queen of Castle Hill.
• A bestiary of undead creatures, from Bog Soldiers and Barrow-wights to the Lord of the Nazgûl himself, the Witch-king of Angmar.
• Rules for powerful adversaries, allowing you to customise any monster to provide a challenge for even the most heroic of adventurers.
• A set of optional rules, the Eye of Mordor, to track how much attention the Enemy reserves for the company.
• Rules for adding Magical Treasure to your campaign, including dozens of ready-made artefacts, some famous, others less so.
• A new playable Heroic Culture: the High Elves of Rivendell.

All pre-orders come with a free PDF! The PDF is available now, with the hard copy anticipated Summer 2018!

Alternatively pre-order at your local Bits and Mortar participating store and get the PDF free.
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

Scarytincan

Re: Pre-order Rivendell Region Guide Now

Post by Scarytincan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:06 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gilrohir Arncelevon

Post by Gilrohir Arncelevon » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:17 pm

ordered it and waiting impatiently for the pdf to arrive.......pdf's are never late, nor are they early, they arrive precisely when they mean to!! :lol:

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Fair warning, we just have Elliot in our office sending out ALL THE PDFs. And while he's a smart guy, he can only send so many at a time. Or rather, it makes sense to batch send them at intervals. We're expecting this one to go pretty big, since there's a lot of cool stuff in the RRG!
Jon Hodgson
Like us on Facebook!

Scarytincan

Post by Scarytincan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:15 pm

I believe in Elliot!

MrUkpyr

Post by MrUkpyr » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:27 pm

I am actively looking forward to this book, but have decided to support my local game shop here in Nebraska by getting the hard-copy through them.

When might I expect it to hit game shops? I'm suspecting Fall 2018.

Also, when will the PDF be available for stand-alone purchase?

Thanks.
MrUkpyr
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:30 pm

MrUkpyr wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:27 pm
I am actively looking forward to this book, but have decided to support my local game shop here in Nebraska by getting the hard-copy through them.

When might I expect it to hit game shops? I'm suspecting Fall 2018.

Also, when will the PDF be available for stand-alone purchase?

Thanks.
That’s great! We love a good game store. If they’re a member of Bits and Mortar you can get the pdf for free today. It’s available on Drivethrurpg right now:
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/236 ... _id=169435
Jon Hodgson
Like us on Facebook!

MrUkpyr

Post by MrUkpyr » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Jon Hodgson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:30 pm
That’s great! We love a good game store. If they’re a member of Bits and Mortar you can get the pdf for free today. It’s available on Drivethrurpg right now:
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/236 ... _id=169435
Tell me about Bits and Mortar svp.
My game shop is not *currently* a member, but were interested.
(grins)
MrUkpyr
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

Scarytincan

Post by Scarytincan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:52 pm

What time does Elliot and the office close? So I know when to give up mashing my refresh button and wait until tomorrow if that ends up being the case :cry:

Hero_of_Canton

Post by Hero_of_Canton » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Scarytincan wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:52 pm
What time does Elliot and the office close? So I know when to give up mashing my refresh button and wait until tomorrow if that ends up being the case :cry:
I was unable to register @ Cu7 Games Store, but was able to place an order without registering. I suggest you give that a try.

Or were you referring to getting the PDF via email?

Hero of Canton