Rivendell Region Guide

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
Gilrohir Arncelevon

Rivendell Region Guide

Post by Gilrohir Arncelevon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:22 pm

Just saw this referred to in the new year post on the home page of the C7 website. Can't wait to get my hands on it :)

Geomtje

Re: Rivendell Region Guide

Post by Geomtje » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:40 pm

In upcoming pre-order land we have Rivendell Region Guide for Adventures in Middle-earth
http://cubicle7.co.uk/happy-new-year/

I almost thought that you meant that there was going to be another Rivendell supplement, but, after reading the article, it’s the AiME edition of Rivendell :oops:

Majestic

Post by Majestic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:55 pm

I'm really looking forward to this one, as it's now the number one book that I have to consult and convert for my game, now that we've got so many of the others.
Adventure Summaries of our campaign, currently playing through The Darkening of Mirkwood

ThrorII

Post by ThrorII » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:33 am

Funny, I was looking at the home page yesterday, and either missed this, or it wasn't posted yet....

I was just saying to myself the other day: "Self, any time now, the AiMe version of Rivendell should be announced...."

Dirk89stensrud

Post by Dirk89stensrud » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 pm

What new stuff was released in TOR that might be in the AiME version?

ThrorII

Post by ThrorII » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Dirk89stensrud wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 pm
Curses for Legendary Weapons & Armor, and how to remove curses. The Witch-king of Angmar, Barrow Wights, Ghosts, High Elf PC's, The Eye of Sauron rules (journey complications for using too much magic),

TOR Rivendell also added Legendary Weapons and Amor, which are already included in the AiMe Loremaster Guide.

Dirk89stensrud

Post by Dirk89stensrud » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:15 pm

ThrorII wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:33 pm
Dirk89stensrud wrote:
Curses for Legendary Weapons & Armor, and how to remove curses. The Witch-king of Angmar, Barrow Wights, Ghosts, High Elf PC's, The Eye of Sauron rules (journey complications for using too much magic),

TOR Rivendell also added Legendary Weapons and Amor, which are already included in the AiMe Loremaster Guide.

Cool. That sounds like a must have

MrUkpyr

Post by MrUkpyr » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:00 pm

ThrorII wrote:
Dirk89stensrud wrote:

I am hopeful that the AiME version will have the "magic weapon examples" which were included in the TOR Rivendell "magic item" section, but which did not come over into the AiME Loremaster Guide.

Katowice

Post by Katowice » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:41 am

MrUkpyr wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:00 pm
ThrorII wrote:
Dirk89stensrud wrote:

I am hopeful that the AiME version will have the "magic weapon examples" which were included in the TOR Rivendell "magic item" section, but which did not come over into the AiME Loremaster Guide.
That all sounds amazing! :o

Majestic

Post by Majestic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Katowice wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:41 am
It truly is! It's probably the one book, other than the rules, that I've used the most in my campaign.
Adventure Summaries of our campaign, currently playing through The Darkening of Mirkwood