WANT the art!!

The place for discussion of Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games' "Adventures in Middle-earth" OGL setting.
MrUkpyr

WANT the art!!

Post by MrUkpyr » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:57 pm

I just saw Otaku-sempai's post showing the cover for the Mirkwood Campaign book.

I would love a way to purchase prints of the cover art for the various AME (and some of the TOR) books. They are simply gorgeous!

Is there any chance of this happening?

Thanks.

Martin

Otaku-sempai

Re: WANT the art!!

Post by Otaku-sempai » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:54 pm

I can't speak for anyone in authority here, but my impression is that this is not possible at this time under the current agreements. Maybe some day!
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."

Wanton

Post by Wanton » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Some of the art is available in prints, please do a Google search by the artist name, Ralph Horsley and you will find it.
-Wanton.

Otaku-sempai

Post by Otaku-sempai » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Thanks, Wanton! That's good to know.
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."

Terisonen

Post by Terisonen » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:00 pm

For all I remember, the art of John Hodgson for AIME and TOR is closely tied to the licence given for the Middle Earth setting.

So, you will never have a chance to buy the art of Hodgson for TOR & AIME separately...
Nothing of Worth.

Otaku-sempai

Post by Otaku-sempai » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Terisonen wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:00 pm
For all I remember, the art of John Hodgson for AIME and TOR is closely tied to the licence given for the Middle Earth setting.

So, you will never have a chance to buy the art of Hodgson for TOR & AIME separately...
Never say never, but the prospects for the immediate future don't look promising.