Heroes of Magnamund Action Chart

Get ready for the greatest adventure of your life! Learn more at our Kickstarter information page: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/lon ... ckstarter/
EbonWarlock

Heroes of Magnamund Action Chart

Post by EbonWarlock » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Good Morning!

I recently decided to run LWAG, I have all the published books (just picked up Terror of the Darklords) and a couple of my player's wanted to run character's from Heroes of Magnamund but I cannot seem to find Action Charts for these characters in the book (it refers to Page 7) and states they are available on the Cubicle 7 website but I'll be damned if I can find them in the Book or on the Site?

Are we just supposed to use Kai Action Charts? It would be like playing a smuggler in Star Wars but having to use a sheet for Jedi. That seems a little disappointing.

Any help would be appreciated.

ludwig5

Re: Heroes of Magnamund Action Chart

Post by ludwig5 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:41 am

As far as I know ,cubicle decided not to create action charts for the other classes .
However ,if you know the language, the italian distibutor of lone wolf ,raven distribution ,has produced a downloadable version

Fly

Post by Fly » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Hello,

a friend of mine prepared a set of printer-friendly action charts for all the classes (based on the originals from the italian editor).
If this is not a problem for you, months ago I uploaded the zip package in a fan site for Italian Roleplayers.

This is the link to the archive (in the downloads section - "Lupo Solitario" italian name for Lone Wolf): https://www.gdrplayers.it/downloads/Lup ... schede.zip

Bye!

EbonWarlock

Post by EbonWarlock » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:44 pm

Thanks Guys!

These sheets are awesome and they will indeed get some use at the table.

I got to admit I'm a little disappointed in Cubicle for not producing a character sheets for the other character types -even if it was a generic 'one size fits all'.

ludwig5

Post by ludwig5 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:20 pm

you are right ,without any doubt the italian edition of lone wolf is better than the original