How is the game in play?

Get ready for the greatest adventure of your life! Learn more at our Kickstarter information page: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/lon ... ckstarter/
Xex

How is the game in play?

Post by Xex » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:55 pm

So the game has been out for some time now, along with at least 1 bestiary and expansion offering new classes.

How are you finding the game in play, especially compared to the 2 prior editions (both by Mongoose?) I m aware the previous edition, the Multiplayer Book by Mongoose was a weak system that didn't hold up very well in multi party play. The d20 version ws far more robust and a great game.

How about this edition, especially with a party of different character types (ex: kai, a brother, vakeros, etc)

Phantomdoodler

Re: How is the game in play?

Post by Phantomdoodler » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:48 pm

I ran a one off game last year comprising of 2 noodnics, a kai lord, a merchant, a thief, a herb warden and a knight of the white mountain. Everyone got to shine, and rather surprisingy, the plucky noodnic struck the killing blow on the bad guy. All of the classes worked very well together. I hunt run campaign yet, having only run one offs so far, but they have all gone well, so far.
Justin Wyatt