GM Screen

Get ready for the greatest adventure of your life! Learn more at our Kickstarter information page: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/lon ... ckstarter/
paulbaldowski

GM Screen

Post by paulbaldowski » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:52 pm

While I have seen a scattering of information about progress on the various supplements - and I'm looking forward to all of them - I haven't seen anything about the GM Screen.

When might the Kickstarter Savants expect to see sight of the GM Screen --- or indeed, when might other gamers see it in stores?

Running the game last night for friends, I did some prep and made some notes --- but I honestly could have done with a few neat reference tables and maybe something nice for random encounters. A quick overview of modifiers, core talents and skills, that sort of thing.

Of course this issue might also be solved if someone has taken the time to prepare their own reference sheet for running the game --- and might be kind enough to share said sheet as a PDF or similar?
Paul
Illusionist / Writer / Photoshop Tinkerer
Six-pack of Lone Wolf Archetype Heroes | Battle Technique Cards

Fly

Re: GM Screen

Post by Fly » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Not being a backer, i'm interested in this and in the dice set, so I upped this old thread.

Is there a possibility to buy both of them (maybe in the cubicle7 store)?

PhilOfCalth

Re: GM Screen

Post by PhilOfCalth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Though the GM Screen was one of the Add-ons available, there has been no talk of it yet from the Kickstarter updates/comments.

The focus is upon Realm of Sommerlund and the Bestiaries at the moment.

Knowing that the crew reads these forums I'd suggest making a list of things that you would find useful on a gm screen here, I'm sure they would take it under advisement.