Lone Wolf Maps

Get ready for the greatest adventure of your life! Learn more at our Kickstarter information page: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/lon ... ckstarter/
Rich H

Re: Lone Wolf Maps

Post by Rich H » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:50 am

Ghal Maraz wrote:Perhaps my interpretation was a bit... over the top, but this is the exact quote from Dom, taken from Update #25:

"Moving on to other matters, some of you have asked about whether the Map Sets added to your Kickstarter pledge will be signed by Joe. Unfortunately, due to the logistics of oceans and warehouses, it will not be feasible for Joe to sign them; the signed copies Joe recently sold over on Facebook were the last of the old Italian print run. Our LWAG maps have been updated to the very latest versions, with extra detail".

Sorry for any confusion I could have made, but the maps are actually updated.
Yes, that does seem to allude to more detail.

Andrew, can you confirm the changes yet at all? I'm interested in understanding the differences, as I'm sure are many other prospective customers that own previous versions of these?
TOR resources thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=62
TOR miniatures thread: viewtopic.php?t=885

Fellowship of the Free Tale of Years: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8318

Post by buddhax » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:02 pm

The World of Magnamund Map are ready? If not, is a release date?

I bought two boxes of Lone Wolf plus one of this maps and I guess I'll have to wait until the maps are ready to see my order shipped (unless I ask Nick to send it separately) but I prefer to wait if the time to release is not far away.

Post by Katowice » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:59 am

I got my first of the "Maps of Magnamund", which is Set 1. There are a lot of them!

I was wondering if anybody has the whole set yet and could recommend the best order to get them in, as far as most useful first.