Lone Wolf Maps

Get ready for the greatest adventure of your life! Learn more at our Kickstarter information page: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/lon ... ckstarter/
silverfoxdmt73

Lone Wolf Maps

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Not sure if I should post this here or in the Customer Service section...

Are the first 4 map packs available now or have they not been released yet? I'm sure I saw somewhere that someone had received their order but on the online store they still show as pre-order..

Rich H

Re: Lone Wolf Maps

Post by Rich H » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 pm

I've had sets 1 and 2 and the Map of Magnamund for a while now as they were available before the LWAG was being Kickstarted. I think, however, they are now 'pre order' as it's likely they are being restocked to correspond with the release of the box set.

I've had set 3 pre-ordered for a while now, before the LWAG Kickstarter, and haven't received it as it hasn't been published yet.

No sign of a set 4 available for pre-order on C7's website so not sure what you're referring to there in your initial post - did you mean 3 sets plus the map of Magnamund?
TOR resources thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=62
TOR miniatures thread: viewtopic.php?t=885

Fellowship of the Free Tale of Years: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8318

silverfoxdmt73

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:44 pm

I thought there were 4 sets and the world map, but I may well have been mistaken.

Thanks for the info though.

Bewildered Badger

Post by Bewildered Badger » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:03 pm

There have been maps of Magnamund available for some time here: http://www.mapmagnamund.com/index.html Perhaps these are the ones people have been buying (it's were I got mine from).

As far as I know the ones C7 will be offering will be similar.

Ghal Maraz

Post by Ghal Maraz » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:06 pm

There were 4 sets and the world map offered as part of the Kickstarter.

The world map and the map packs 1-3 were already released before the Kickstarter, but are now being reprinted along with the brand-new map pack #4, putting them more in line with LWAG (as for terminology and the like). These reprints are the ones that will be sent to Backers.

In the meantime, Joe Dever (on his Facebook page) has also announced Map Packs #5 & #6. These will follow the same format as the reprints of 1-3.

Rich H

Post by Rich H » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:28 pm

silverfoxdmt73 wrote:I thought there were 4 sets and the world map, but I may well have been mistaken.
Not at the C7 store or before the LWAG Kickstarter. Set 4 was offered as part of the KS add-ons but has never been available for pre-order elsewhere. That's likely where you're getting mixed up.

Rich H

Post by Rich H » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:30 pm

Ghal Maraz wrote:The world map and the map packs 1-3 were already released before the Kickstarter, but are now being reprinted, putting them more in line with LWAG (as for terminology and the like).
Do you have a source for this as my understanding is that they are simply reprints rather than having changes being made to them.

Idrahil

Post by Idrahil » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Not sure if this has anything to do with what you are talking about but...the LWAG maps have adventure hooks and game stats on the other side. At least the pics we have seen on the kickstarter and such show they will have them.

Ghal Maraz

Post by Ghal Maraz » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:31 am

Rich H wrote:
Ghal Maraz wrote:The world map and the map packs 1-3 were already released before the Kickstarter, but are now being reprinted, putting them more in line with LWAG (as for terminology and the like).
Do you have a source for this as my understanding is that they are simply reprints rather than having changes being made to them.

Perhaps my interpretation was a bit... over the top, but this is the exact quote from Dom, taken from Update #25:

"Moving on to other matters, some of you have asked about whether the Map Sets added to your Kickstarter pledge will be signed by Joe. Unfortunately, due to the logistics of oceans and warehouses, it will not be feasible for Joe to sign them; the signed copies Joe recently sold over on Facebook were the last of the old Italian print run. Our LWAG maps have been updated to the very latest versions, with extra detail".

Sorry for any confusion I could have made, but the maps are actually updated.

Rich H

Post by Rich H » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:41 am

Idrahil wrote:Not sure if this has anything to do with what you are talking about but...the LWAG maps have adventure hooks and game stats on the other side. At least the pics we have seen on the kickstarter and such show they will have them.
The reverse side element is already there on the older prints, unless they've added new details to that part.