Heroes of Magnamund duplicate equipment choices

Get ready for the greatest adventure of your life! Learn more at our Kickstarter information page: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/lon ... ckstarter/
B'noodnic

Heroes of Magnamund duplicate equipment choices

Post by B'noodnic » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm creating a Noodnic thief and wanted to arm him with 2 small knives but can't find anywhere that specifies whether you can choose the same item more than once from the given list of equipment. It would makes sense if you could do this for meals, but I'm unsure about weapons.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Fly

Re: Heroes of Magnamund duplicate equipment choices

Post by Fly » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:48 am

B'noodnic wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:13 pm
Hi everybody,

I'm creating a Noodnic thief and wanted to arm him with 2 small knives but can't find anywhere that specifies whether you can choose the same item more than once from the given list of equipment. It would makes sense if you could do this for meals, but I'm unsure about weapons.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Hello.
I think you can do it without a problem. You have two weapons... what is the matter if they are the same type? It should not be specified in the rules... it's trivial, in my opinion.

PhilOfCalth

Post by PhilOfCalth » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:35 pm

Do you mean at character creation? Lone Wolf is a very rules light which often favors rulings over rules. So the simple answer is ask your GM/narrator. Personally I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Katowice

Post by Katowice » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:10 am

I think you can also have a bandoleer that holds a certain number of knives, in case your character wants to use them as throwing weapons.

Bewildered Badger

Post by Bewildered Badger » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:49 pm

That sounds perfectly reasonabe to me, in the case of mundane weapons and equipment. For rarer items like potions, maybe there should be limit on the number available.