Maps and Handouts packages

World War Cthulhu: The Darkest Hour is a World War 2 setting book for Call of Cthulhu from the multi-award-winning C7 team. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/wor ... cthulhu-2/
Hermes Serpent

Maps and Handouts packages

Post by Hermes Serpent » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:37 pm

I just picked up a couple of packs of Maps and Handouts from a group named The Forge Studios through RPGNow as part of their Xmas in July sale. The pdfs are laid out in a briefing pack style and include both player and GM maps and pictures/diagrams.

The two bundles were Secrets of the Reich 1, 2 and 3 and 4, 5 and 6 comprising six locations that can be utilised for military /occult missions for SOE agents.

The individual locations are:
Bunker LP-45 - a well-guarded structure located in Carpathian Mountains.
Mystery of Abbeville Church - a remote Nazis outpost located in north France.
The Krimov Event - a meteor impact site located in a remote part of Siberian forests.
UDT-68 submarine base - a secret facility located on a remote island at Barents sea.
AR-35 battery - a well guarded anti-naval land battery located on the west coast of France.
Operation ICEBERG - a small base on a remote island in the middle of the Arctic sea.

Each runs 24 -40 pages depending upon the complexity of the 'base' area (i.e. several floors vs a single level). There is no supporting text to define the mission or what exactly is going on in each area allowing for maximum customisation, although each pack has a couple of pages that can provide a briefing handout with scenario details. The mission may be obvious from some of the material but that isn't fixed in any way so you can add your NAZI's of choice and your Mythos entity de jour as part of the customization.
Some TOR Information on my G+ Drive.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
"The One Ring's not a computer game, dictated by stats and inflexible rules, it's a story telling game." - Clawless Dragon