Cost of gravitic pulse weapons/Metisian environmental suits

an alternate history pulpy retro-sci-fi space opera planetary romance. It's throttled up rocket packs burning radium on the long blast to the farthest reaches of the Solar System. It's hunting thunder lizards in the upland jungles of Venus. It's battling Ancient Martian killing machines piloted by the Deutsche Marserkorps across the baking red deserts of Mars. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/rocket-age-2/
IllmaticBuddhaMC

Cost of gravitic pulse weapons/Metisian environmental suits

Post by IllmaticBuddhaMC » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:28 am

Does anybody know what the story point costs for the Metisian environmental suits, the gravitic pulse weapons, and the Kithakis sword are supposed to be? I can't find any costs listed anywhere in Heroes of the Solar System, other than the Kithakis and combat suit costing 3 story points total.

NozzDogg47

Re: Cost of gravitic pulse weapons/Metisian environmental su

Post by NozzDogg47 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:39 am

Hey,

Did some checking in my copy. Can't seem to find anything either.

Maybe the costs are comparable to RAY guns, but 1 point less? They aren't as good.

Also, most swords in Rocket Age cost 1 story point. Then again, they're also ranged, so I don't know.

Hmmm...

KenSpencer

Re: Cost of gravitic pulse weapons/Metisian environmental su

Post by KenSpencer » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:24 pm

Combat suits cost 2 Sp, throwing swords 1SP. You found an error, you now have a bonus SP from the author. Tell your GM about it and don't let them wiggle out of the bonus SP.
Ken Spencer
Line Developer and writer, Rocket Age
Check out our Rocket Age events at GenCon 2014!