Quick Errata

an alternate history pulpy retro-sci-fi space opera planetary romance. It's throttled up rocket packs burning radium on the long blast to the farthest reaches of the Solar System. It's hunting thunder lizards in the upland jungles of Venus. It's battling Ancient Martian killing machines piloted by the Deutsche Marserkorps across the baking red deserts of Mars. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/rocket-age-2/
KenSpencer

Re: Quick Errata

Post by KenSpencer » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Page 110, the Ganymedian Alien Organs Special note should read:
The amount healed depends on the amount of material at hand, but should be in the range of 1-3 levels of damage.
Not 13 levels of damage. That would be crazy.
Ken Spencer
Line Developer and writer, Rocket Age
Check out our Rocket Age events at GenCon 2014!

kreider204

Post by kreider204 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:43 am

A couple of little things for the list:

Page 16, under Martian (Maduri), where it says "the Maduri are one of the higher cases," I think it should be "castes" instead of "cases."

Page 16, under Martian (Silthuri), where it says "At least the upper sub-castes due," I think it should be "do" instead of "due."

kreider204

Post by kreider204 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Another:

Pg. 32, right column, 2nd paragraph, first line: "Steinwick got posted to Roosevelt Station because he was not caught sealing from the warehouse ... " Probably want to remove the word "not."

KenSpencer

Post by KenSpencer » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Steinwick was not caught, he was guilty, but not caught as the following sentence elaborates on.
Ken Spencer

kreider204

Post by kreider204 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:23 pm

I guess I'm just confused by that sentence then: "Steinwick got posted to Roosevelt Station because he was not caught sealing from the warehouse" seems oddly phrased to me.

kreider204

Post by kreider204 » Mon May 04, 2015 12:07 am

(I'm going to collate everything in this one post. More to come.)

pg 16, under Martian (Maduri), where it says "the Maduri are one of the higher cases," I think it should be "castes" instead of "cases."

pg 16, under Martian (Silthuri), where it says "At least the upper sub-castes due," I think it should be "do" instead of "due."

pg 81, right column, fourth paragraph, second sentence: "doomed" should probably be "domed."

pg 82, left column, first full paragraph, first line, "is" should be "are."

pg. 84, in the two-paragraph description of Chan-la-lee, every instance of "it's" should be replaced with "its" (no apostrophe).

pg. 88, left column, first paragraph, ninth line, "continues" should be "continue."

pg. 104, right column, last paragraph, last sentence, both "it's" should be "its" (no apostrophe)

pg. 131, left column, first full paragraph, first sentence, "aesthetic" should probably be "anesthetic."

pg. 133, right column, first paragraph, third sentence, "visits" should be "visit."

pg. 134, left column, fourth paragraph, first sentence, "characters" should be "character's" (with an apostrophe).

pg. 134, right column, second paragraph, first sentence, remove the word "be", and probably add an "and" after the comma.

pg. 140, the Science skill refers to "psychical" sciences. I assume this should be "physical" sciences.

kreider204

Post by kreider204 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Any chance of getting the above errata incorporated before the book goes to print again under its new publisher?

KenSpencer

Post by KenSpencer » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Errata are something we would like to do, but right now we are working around the clock to:

Get the pdfs back up
Secure the remaining stock and get that back out
Produce Caturday
Produce Imperial Jupiter
Get the events for GenCon and other conventions TBA ready
Playtest redacted the epic game of redacted in a world gone redacted

Fixing these errors is on the list, but is low priority at the moment.
Ken Spencer

kreider204

Post by kreider204 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Fair enough! I'd just be happy to see errata happen after REDACTED but before POD. :)