Under the Lamplight and more books ...

gavken

Re: Under the Lamplight and more books ...

Post by gavken » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:45 am

So, the end of the month has passed now ..... and there has been no announcement. Are we going to be getting it soon??

Grimwyrd

Post by Grimwyrd » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 pm

I can't seem to find Airship Pirates listed for sale anywhere on the Cubical 7 web store. I find that interesting.

rulandor

Post by rulandor » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 pm

The game seems to have vanished from the website of Cakebread and Walton as well.

Perhaps some sea pirate or dragon has gobbled the Airship Pirates game.

Awefully sad, though.

DavetheLost

Post by DavetheLost » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:20 am

Cakebread and Walton have announced that Airship Pirates will be continuing. They will be publishing their games themselves.

rednblack

Post by rednblack » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:04 am

Yes - the line will continue. With the success of our Pirates & Dragons Kickstarter and the enthusiasm for Airship Pirates and our Renaissance products, Cakebread & Walton can remain a full-time operation. We have Cubicle 7's permission to carry on using the Heresy game engine, and Captain Robert's support to bring out more supplements for the series. We will be bringing the existing books online as Print On Demand releases (including Under The Lamplight, in colour with a hardback option). The PDFs are currently available here: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php ... rs_id=4595

It has been a big job getting all our existing lines moved to POD - but over the coming days and weeks they'll all be added to our shop. Once all our existing books are generally available again, we'll post more news regarding our schedule.

Check our website and join our RSS feed for news at clockworkandchivalry.co.uk

gavken

Post by gavken » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:24 pm

Again it's great news that Under the Lamplight will be available in Full Colour Hardback .... I'll be the first in the queue for this as the current one I have in B&W softcover a) is very hard to read and b) the pages are falling out.

I'd really like to hear about progress with the line. I know you guys are currently super busy with Pirates and Dragons but it would be nice to know what you have in the pipeline ... the Skyfolk and Neobedouin sourcebooks are the things I'm most looking forward to, so some news on the progress on these would be really good.