Character Sheets

Grimwyrd

Character Sheets

Post by Grimwyrd » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:57 am

Anybody know of any new Character Sheets that cover all the new additions from Underneath the Lamplight? Or maybe a new character creation cheat sheet? Be kind of handy if there was such a thing out there.

gavken

Re: Character Sheets

Post by gavken » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:33 am

Updating my excel spreadsheet is on my list of things to do, but I doubt I'll have it done quickly.

Grimwyrd

Post by Grimwyrd » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:51 am

Yea, I imagine that could take awhile, especially with unimportant little things like life getting in the way. To bad they didn't include one in the back of the neo-vic book though or put one in the downloads area on the website. Sounds like a great project for some under worked intern or maybe even an over worked one. Hint, hint, Powers That Be.

Razorwing

Post by Razorwing » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:23 am

To be honest... I don't see much in the Neovictoian book that would require a rewrite of the character sheet already provided. Most of the new items provided fall within the Talent and Complication areas and would best go there on the sheets we already have.

The only things that I see that don't fit the old sheets are the new Frame and Vocations for Automata, but that can just be put in the old Class and Backgrond spaces that are on the old sheets (at least that's where I put them).
There are three types of people in the world... those who can count and those who can't.

gavken

Post by gavken » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Shouldn't be much change on a normal character sheet, but my excel spreadsheet has loads of drop down boxes and calculates points. All the additional options and points need to be added and I think I'm going to need to create 17 lots of Neovictorian character options - one for each city for Lower, Servant and Upper Classes. Then I need to add in the Bargefolk options as well.

Since the original character sheet took me a week to knock up in it's final form its another 2-3 days work to amend it I think.

Grimwyrd

Post by Grimwyrd » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:38 am

Razorwing wrote:To be honest... I don't see much in the Neovictoian book that would require a rewrite of the character sheet already provided. Most of the new items provided fall within the Talent and Complication areas and would best go there on the sheets we already have.

The only things that I see that don't fit the old sheets are the new Frame and Vocations for Automata, but that can just be put in the old Class and Backgrond spaces that are on the old sheets (at least that's where I put them).
I see what you mean, there is a lot of info in the book, but not as much as I thought needs to be add to the character sheet. I guess what is needed then is an expanded cheat sheet, or something like gavken's spreadsheet, or even both, to make character creation easier/quicker. I hate the idea of passing my neo-vic book around any more then I have to, enough pages have fallen out all ready.