Hey Corone

Grimwyrd

Hey Corone

Post by Grimwyrd » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:37 am

Corone,

Didn't you have a neovic adventure that is scheduled to come out sometime (hopefully) soon? Any news? Can you give us a few teasers? Come on, it must be just about ready right?

Corone

Re: Hey Corone

Post by Corone » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Well, yes and no...

The adventure for Lamplight is indeed written and came to about 10,000 words I think.
However, as we decided to publish it separatly it needs a bit more to make it a viable print product.
This is actually rather good as I have a tendancy to think a little too big, and the extra space to expand the adventure will do it a lot of good.

However, its sadly on a bit of a back burner at the moment as I'm drowning in Doctor Who and Gen Con at the moment (although I can't really complain).
We also have to pass a lot of stuff past Captain Robert and when he's on tour he's tricky to get hold of (and he has little time to look at stuff) which hasn't helped developing Propellers in the Dawn either. There is a bit of shuffling going on behind the scenes about what the line is up to and who is doing what, which also doesn't help.

Before that starts a panic, I've not heard any suggestion that the line will cease, but there are a few things that need to get sorted as there are 3 parties involved (Cakebread & Walton, Cubicle 7 and Abney Park). I'll see if I can nudge Ken or Pete to weigh in and offer an update.
Andrew Peregrine - Corone Design
Cubicle Seven Black Ops

Grimwyrd

Post by Grimwyrd » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 am

Ah, I see. Then I would say that is both good and bad.... But at least its informative. Thanks for the reply.

gavken

Post by gavken » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:05 am

Corone - it would be good if you could get an update from Cakebread and Walton on where the line is going

Corone

Post by Corone » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:07 pm

I'll see if I can nudge them,
but I suspect they are focussed solely on Pirates and Dragons until the kickstarter is done.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/131 ... ns-the-rpg

As with all things in the entire industry at the moment,
there probably won't be any word until Gen-con is out of the way :)
Andrew Peregrine - Corone Design
Cubicle Seven Black Ops

DavetheLost

Post by DavetheLost » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:17 pm

My response:
Re Cubicle 7: How dare hey publish other games besides the one I want supplements for NOW?

Re Cakebread and Walton: How dare they start a KickStarter for another awesome game when we are still waiting for more Airship Pirates stuff?

Re: Captain Robert: How dare he go on tour? I am still waiting on that second novel, and the band never play anywhere near me. I think it's time to have a word with Jody. Yes, I know, Robert wears the pants in that relationship, but Jody tells him which pair to put on in the morning.

Seriously though, I am pleased and consider us lucky to have all three parties involved in this game. But come on and take my money already!