Propellers in the Dawn

tkdco2

Re: Propellers in the Dawn

Post by tkdco2 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:33 am

I'd like to see how folks have detailed their Skylofts. I haven't come up with any designs myself though.

I've been fighting the Emperor as hard as I can, but my crew mutinied. :(

gavken

Post by gavken » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:49 am

My new campaign is going to be set in Britain and I've been doing quite a bit of work detailing all the Skylofts in my setting. So if anyone is interested the Welsh skylofts are here (you can click into each one to see more detail and description of them).

http://airship-pirates.wikidot.com/map- ... h-skylofts

I have a similar page for the Scottish Skylofts (which again you can click into).

http://airship-pirates.wikidot.com/map- ... h-skylofts

After you've done nearly twenty skylofts it gets trickier and trickier to come up with new ideas.

tkdco2

Post by tkdco2 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:32 am

Well done, gavken! I especially like the New Camelot idea, being an avid reader of the Arthurian legends.

Grimwyrd

Post by Grimwyrd » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:28 am

Nice! I hope you can forgive me for "borrowing" a few...

gavken

Post by gavken » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Sure feel free to borrow them. I'm still working on them and other bits and pieces for my campaign which will be starting in the new year.

Razorwing

Post by Razorwing » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Seems like such a shame that we are not getting the same teasers for this book that we got for the Lamplight. :( Oh well... I guess no news is good news, right.

As for my contribution to the growing number of Skylofts... I am still working on the details for Terra Grande, a skyloft built into the cliffs of the Grand Canyon... sort of a combination of Petra and cliff-dwelling Native American architectural styles. I'll post more once I have more worked out.
There are three types of people in the world... those who can count and those who can't.