Issue with Lone Wolf Adventure game box set.

Questions and queries relating to the purchase of our products.
Ravenarchon

Issue with Lone Wolf Adventure game box set.

Post by Ravenarchon » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:07 am

Greetings,

I tried reaching out on the info email about a week ago for another related reason, but never got a reply - perhaps there was an issue with the email and it didn't go through? - anyway, I decided I'd try posting here and see if this works a little better.

I recently bought a copy of the Lone Wolf Adventure Game box set, and it just showed up today, however, upon opening the box I discovered that the pregen characters and the "read this first" window fold sheet are all missing from the box. The first thing on top is one of the three core books and they're not under them either. I've been talking to some friends about an rpg group that just rotates through quick-play games and I was thinking this would be a cool addition to the rotation, but it won't really work without the pregen characters.

I'm hoping someone at C7 might be able to help me. Thanks in advance for your time.

Jon Hodgson

Re: Issue with Lone Wolf Adventure game box set.

Post by Jon Hodgson » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:41 am

Hi Ravenarchon,
Looks like your email didn't get through. Sorry to hear you are missing vital components! We can certainly help you out with what's missing.
PM me your email address and I'll get you connected with customer service on Monday morning.

Thanks!
Jon
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

Ravenarchon

Re: Issue with Lone Wolf Adventure game box set.

Post by Ravenarchon » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:28 pm

PM sent! Thanks for the reply.