Cthulhu Britannica Reprints?

Questions and queries relating to the purchase of our products.
tjgreenway

Cthulhu Britannica Reprints?

Post by tjgreenway » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:56 am

Hey guys, just a quick question regarding your Cthulhu Britannica line. I seem to have been a bit slow to the party having recently got into CoC and am keen to delve into the British setting (being an expat in Aus). I'm specifically looking at the London Box Set and Curse of Nineveh compaign (although the collector in me will be picking up the other books too!) and wanted to check whether you'd be reprinting these and getting them back in stock on your online store at some point? I'm no hurry, but if I know I'll be able to pick everything up from one source, then I'll hold off on hunting things out from obscure sources (being in Australia, that unfortunately tends to be ebay and the crazy prices that go with it!).

LKelly

Re: Cthulhu Britannica Reprints?

Post by LKelly » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:35 am

I hope you get an official reply from Cubicle 7. The London boxset was funded by Kickstarter so I don't know if they could reprint without going back to Kickstarter and they would need to confirm demand for a second printing. If you are happy with pdf versions I suggest the Cthulhu Britannica Bundle of Holding that Cubicle 7 are supporting, it has 3 days to run.

tjgreenway

Re: Cthulhu Britannica Reprints?

Post by tjgreenway » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:30 pm

All good now - I managed to source the box set from an online vendor along with Curse of Nineveh and the box set arrived a couple of days ago -what a beauty, looking forward to having a proper read through tomorrow. If the quality of the maps is anything to go by, then I'm in for a treat! Got family in England ordering Shadows Over Scotland and the two diaries direct this week as well, so then I'll only need to pick up Avalon, Folklore and the original scenario book to round out the collection (unless I've missed something) :)