Has Cthulhu Tales been released yet?

Questions and queries relating to the purchase of our products.
Otaku-sempai

Has Cthulhu Tales been released yet?

Post by Otaku-sempai » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:25 pm

I'm asking because Queen City Conquest falls this weekend in Buffalo, NY and I'm wondering if there's a chance of the game turning up at the dealers' tables. If Cthulhu Tales isn't yet available, can we please have an estimate? Thanks in advance!
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."

Hermes Serpent

Re: Has Cthulhu Tales been released yet?

Post by Hermes Serpent » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:18 am

As a backer I can tell you that the last update (5th SEpt) said that CT was in the US warehouse and being split into the ROW shipment to the UK and onwards, and the US shipment which will go out 7-9 days after surveys are completed. So it's down to people completing their surveys ASAP and then giving the shippers a couple of weeks.
Some TOR Information on my G+ Drive.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
"The One Ring's not a computer game, dictated by stats and inflexible rules, it's a story telling game." - Clawless Dragon

Otaku-sempai

Re: Has Cthulhu Tales been released yet?

Post by Otaku-sempai » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:53 am

Thanks! I guess that means no chance of my spotting the game at QCC. I might yet end up ordering it from the webstore.
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."