*This post is still under construction* (Started 18-01-2017, ended **-**-****)
Some undercover missions actually aquire that the players become cultists.
This calls for the need of a cultist mission generator.
* getting money: Get money for the cult. (Some cults prefer it legal, some illegal, a few don't care)
* inside extermination: Someone seriously wants group dynamics to change within the cult.
* external extermination: Kill someone bothering the cult.
* aquire occult items:
* celebrate cultist holyday:
* get sacrifices for the cults god:
* recruit new people for the cult:
* investigate other cults:
* investigate occult organisation:
* seek out mythos entities for expert advice on cult stuff:
* party recklessly:
* intimidate neighbours:
* cover tracks of cult activities:
* infiltrate cops:
* infiltrate occult organisation:
* bribe someone important:
* patrol neighbourhood:
* kill someone close as a loyalty test:
* someone is shadowing the group.
* noone must be harmed.
* lots of witnesses must be there.
* there must be no witnesses.
* noone must know of the mission.
* only magic may be used to complete.
* only weaponry may be used to complete.
* the mission must be done to impress someone, and the cult status for the mission goes to that individual.
There are things out there, in the weirder reaches of space-time where reality is an optional extra. Horrible things, usually with tentacles. Good thing there's a bureaucracy to deal with them. Based on the Laundry Files novels by Charles Stross. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/the-laundry/
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest