Targets of Acquisition information

There are things out there, in the weirder reaches of space-time where reality is an optional extra. Horrible things, usually with tentacles. Good thing there's a bureaucracy to deal with them. Based on the Laundry Files novels by Charles Stross. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/the-laundry/
Trevellian

Targets of Acquisition information

Post by Trevellian » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:27 pm

I took my regular trip to the Dragonmeet convention yesterday which was lots of fun (enjoyed the Cubicle 7 seminar). I spotted afterwards that the Laundry article in the program says it is an extract from the short pdf supplement "Targets of Acquisition" by Geoff Skellams - my Google-Fu (and a check of this site) didn't reveal anything about this title, though it did find an article by Geoff where he mentions he has written an as-yet-to-be-published Laundry supplement back at the end of 2012.

From the title and content of the extract I'm guessing this is a collection of artefacts that the Laundry is seeking to locate and secure. Is there any more info available on this supplement and when it might be available? Are there any other short PDF supplements in the works?

wickeddarkman

Re: Targets of Acquisition information

Post by wickeddarkman » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:33 am

I'm building 100 artisfacts for anyone interrested.
Otherwise I'd suggest that you use googlefu on stuff like "top 10 most cursed items" where you will find possessed dolls, evil chairs, killer diamonds and paintings of a crying boy which will start fires in houses and survive it!

I'll be ready with my artisfacts at the end of the month or maybe a bit into the next year. They will be close in nature to what I've written in "a small list of cultist ressourcess"

CURRENT PROGRESS: 59 items. Expect these last 41 items to be finished before the 24th!
Last edited by wickeddarkman on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Andrew
Site Admin

Post by Andrew » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:23 am

Trevellian wrote:From the title and content of the extract I'm guessing this is a collection of artefacts that the Laundry is seeking to locate and secure. Is there any more info available on this supplement and when it might be available? Are there any other short PDF supplements in the works?
The extract in the programme was a sneak-peek for this forthcoming PDF-only supplement (the first of many, perhaps) - keep an eye on the website for more information as we reveal it!

Trevellian

Post by Trevellian » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Thanks Andrew - I'll keep my eyes peeled for it!

Kit

Post by Kit » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:57 pm

any further news of the PDF only supplement?
You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves.

--Christopher Marlowe, Edward II, Act II, Scene I

Andrew
Site Admin

Post by Andrew » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:44 am

Keep an eye on the website for more information nearer its release!