Tian Xia 1: Xianyang

Discover the mysteries of this acclaimed French RPG from 7th Circle games. Adventure in a world inspired by historical detail and martial arts action. You are already a Hero—become a Legend. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/qin/
skywalker

Re: Tian Xia 1: Xianyang

Post by skywalker » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:14 pm

This was quoted in the press release regarding the Bundle of Holding for Qin:
We also have loads more planned for Qin: The Warring States. Keep an eye on the website very soon for news about the next TWO Qin products - an epic two-part campaign.
It looks like the release of part 1 of the campaign is being held back so it happens closer to the release of part 2, like Avalon was with Keltia.
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." - Thorin Oakenshield

CryAxe

Post by CryAxe » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Great news! I really hope that they release the whole line of each 7th Circle IP. These are great.

Ovid

Post by Ovid » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:03 am

I am very, very happy about this, if it's true. :D

Yun

Post by Yun » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:30 pm

Hello!!

I`ve been looking around on these forums for years and I finally have registered to thank you very much for the new Qin Bundle offer.. looks that there is something going around with the Qin line.

I have all the C7 Qin line so I doubt I will buy the bundle at this very moment. However, as soon as we have more news about the release of the Tian Xian campaign (if that finally happens) I will buy eagerly.

Thank you!! :)

CryAxe

Post by CryAxe » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:13 am

Keeping this alive and well.

Hoping that the newly translated Qin books and reprints of the out of stock books are coming before Christmas.

:mrgreen:

Sid Vicarious

Post by Sid Vicarious » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:19 am

Anything at all happening with this line? Not even a post in 2016, let alone a mention of news regarding Qin that was due "soon" in October. Qin is such a great game, which makes the glacial speed of releases all the more disappointing.

Dulahan

Post by Dulahan » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:15 pm

It really is sad. At this rate we'll be lucky to get Shaolin & Wudang by 2020.

Dulahan

Post by Dulahan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:51 pm

No news? Soon's so far past us that it's sort of crazy!

Hermes Serpent

Post by Hermes Serpent » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:17 pm

I spoke with C7 at UKGE and it seems that they have the issue with the printer resolved and books, I believe, are being shipped to C7.
Some TOR Information on my G+ Drive.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
"The One Ring's not a computer game, dictated by stats and inflexible rules, it's a story telling game." - Clawless Dragon

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:19 pm

Hermes Serpent wrote:I spoke with C7 at UKGE and it seems that they have the issue with the printer resolved and books, I believe, are being shipped to C7.
Unfortunately, Qin's issues are larger than just the recent printer issue. It would be good to know if any Qin books are due to be released once the printer issue has been resolved.
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." - Thorin Oakenshield