Character generator for Excel - anyone?

Discover the mysteries of this acclaimed French RPG from 7th Circle games. Adventure in a world inspired by historical detail and martial arts action. You are already a Hero—become a Legend. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/qin/
Wagyora

Character generator for Excel - anyone?

Post by Wagyora » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Does anybody still have the excel file for generating Qin characters, developed by our friend Kairos? Or anything similar? Thank you in advance.
"For the less even as for the greater there is some deed that he may accomplish but once only; and in that deed his heart shall rest." Fëanor

kairos

Re: Character generator for Excel - anyone?

Post by kairos » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:22 pm

I've been looking for the Excel file without luck. I did however so a set of data files for Hero Lab. If you have that and get the Authoring Kit, you can use it. I haven't worked on it in awhile but would love some feedback.

Wagyora

Post by Wagyora » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:40 pm

Actually, I don't have Hero Lab... but thank you anyway!
"For the less even as for the greater there is some deed that he may accomplish but once only; and in that deed his heart shall rest." Fëanor

kairos

Post by kairos » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:16 am

Wagyora

Post by Wagyora » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:56 pm

So sorry for the trouble! Excellent work! Thank you so much! :oops:

kairos

Post by kairos » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:29 am

No trouble at all. Glad to help. One error was pointed out to me regarding long and short weapons and throwing I think, but I no longer recall the details. :/