Translated Game Lines

Yggdrasil – the Lands of the North is a game of exciting adventure in a detailed and fascinating setting. Become a hero in the Scandia of legend – intrigue, combat, quests, magic and mythic creatures await...! Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/yggdrasill/
Lightwarrior11

Re: Translated Game Lines

Post by Lightwarrior11 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:22 pm

:o

Oh, wow. I just found this thread trying to figure out why these four games disappeared from my wishlist (and the search results!) at DriveThruRPG. How sad! And to think I almost impulse purchased Yggdrasill & Keltia last month only to decide I would sleep on it just a little more!

:cry:

How feasible is it that 7eme Circle will start selling English PDFs through DriveThruRPG again? Do they have ownership of the previously-used translations/artworks/layouts, or do they have to generate all that themselves to return this product to the Anglosphere? I would buy PDFs of the whole line right now if I could!

CapnZapp

Re: Translated Game Lines

Post by CapnZapp » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Lightwarrior11 wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:22 pm
How feasible is it that 7eme Circle will start selling English PDFs through DriveThruRPG again? Do they have ownership of the previously-used translations/artworks/layouts, or do they have to generate all that themselves to return this product to the Anglosphere? I would buy PDFs of the whole line right now if I could!
You should probably expect them to have to write a new english-language edition before they can publish anything.

Reverting license rights normally never include the rights to sell the previous license holder's works.

This means there are currently no legal means of obtaining the PDFs.