Maps

Yggdrasil – the Lands of the North is a game of exciting adventure in a detailed and fascinating setting. Become a hero in the Scandia of legend – intrigue, combat, quests, magic and mythic creatures await...! Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/yggdrasill/
Anathar

Maps

Post by Anathar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Does anyone have any ideas where the locations on the maps are supposed to be as a lot of the places mentioned are not shown on the map that is shown in Yggdrassill. I have managed to locate Odense on Fyn in Jutland courtesy of Googlemaps but a lot of the other locations for where the Ice Sorceress and Hirsk are extremely vague in the text Offerring sof the Great Winter.

Any help greatly appreciated, as my players will ask where are we, where are we going and we need to be able to calculate times for travel etc..

Thanks,
Cooky

heathd666

Re: Maps

Post by heathd666 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:14 pm

here is an old thread within the zip

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=170

had a couple discussions about maps and where stuff was. also in both the supplements "Kings of the Seas" and also "The Nine Worlds" there are updated maps. I have never ran the first scenario so i will have to re read it this evening to look. If you are looking for either of those 2 books here is cubicle 7s addy for the bundles of physical book and pdf. http://shop.cubicle7store.com/epages/es ... Yggdrasill

and here is rpgnows addy for the pdfs http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?keywor ... from=&pto=

hope this helps

heathd666

Post by heathd666 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:29 pm

corone had mentioned about posting an updated color map with the names but i know that he is usually pretty busy so mayby he will pop in and post it.

Corone

Post by Corone » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:14 am

Essentially, we updated the map in each book,
adding new locations for each adventure.

So Nine Worlds p74/75
and Kings of the Sea p72/73
both have updated map places listed on them.

The Lady of Ice lives a long way up the coast near where it says Raumi
Hirsk is on the coast east of the forests south of Borre.

Many of these places are too tiny to feature on the map at the size it is.
I was going to update the map and discovered the French already had in later books!
(I should try and scan ahead more often! :)
Andrew Peregrine - Corone Design
Cubicle Seven Black Ops

Anathar

Post by Anathar » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Thanks all for the response, I need to get the other 3 books soon as the game went well and the players want to continue on with the campaign:-)