Character Sheet

Yggdrasil – the Lands of the North is a game of exciting adventure in a detailed and fascinating setting. Become a hero in the Scandia of legend – intrigue, combat, quests, magic and mythic creatures await...! Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/yggdrasill/
Mat

Character Sheet

Post by Mat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:45 pm

First, I hope my english is good enough to understand what I mean for I am german. ^^"

There are some ambiguities with the game's charactersheet that me and my group were unable to solve by now.

First, I think the hp-bar is a little bit confusing. We don't really know where to write current and maximum values. But thats just a minor problem which we solved by writing the hp just somewhere, so not a big deal.

The bigger problem is that neither of us understands the abbreviations used in the weapons section. We didn't even find them in the rulebook. I'm talking about "SR", "MR", "LR" and "ER". Also, we're not sure what "Level" in the same section stands for, so we interpreted it as the level of the skill used for the specific weapon.

Can somebody help?

Hermes Serpent

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Hermes Serpent » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Normally SR MR LR and ER are shorthand for Short Range, Medium Range, Long Range and Extended Range. I don't play this game so my answer is based upon the usual abbreviations.
Some TOR Information on my G+ Drive.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
"The One Ring's not a computer game, dictated by stats and inflexible rules, it's a story telling game." - Clawless Dragon

Mat

Post by Mat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:04 pm

That'd make sense, thanks a lot ^^"

Another little problem I just encountered:
What kind of "feat" is the one in the weapon section meant to be?

Corone

Post by Corone » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:31 pm

To be honest, I'm not sure why the lines on the wound track are 'offset'.
Tricky to explain how it might be used without diagrams! :)
As long as you have the numbers listed for bloodied, wounded, severly wounded etc in a way that makes sense, you are all good.

The Feats section is for you to add a reminder of any feats that you can use while using that weapon.
Some are specific to ranged or melee, some are even specific to a particular weapon.
Andrew Peregrine - Corone Design
Cubicle Seven Black Ops