Yggdrasill: Uppsala - Preorder Now!

Yggdrasil – the Lands of the North is a game of exciting adventure in a detailed and fascinating setting. Become a hero in the Scandia of legend – intrigue, combat, quests, magic and mythic creatures await...! Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/yggdrasill/
Hermes Serpent

Re: Yggdrasill: Uppsala - Preorder Now!

Post by Hermes Serpent » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:28 am

Looks like you are gifted with foresight. Can you tell me the winning lottery numbers for tomorrow?
Some TOR Information on my G+ Drive.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
"The One Ring's not a computer game, dictated by stats and inflexible rules, it's a story telling game." - Clawless Dragon

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:04 pm

I can now, but that may not be much use for you when the lottery numbers were called :)
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." - Thorin Oakenshield

lordmalachdrim

Post by lordmalachdrim » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:06 pm

I've seen RPG kickstarters that have had a faster turnaround time then this thing has.

Hermes Serpent

Post by Hermes Serpent » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 am

I've seen kickstarters that still haven't delivered in close to 5 years. Your point is?
"The One Ring's not a computer game, dictated by stats and inflexible rules, it's a story telling game." - Clawless Dragon

lordmalachdrim

Post by lordmalachdrim » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:12 am

Are you going to give your money to those involved in those massively delayed Kickstarters? Are you going to recommend those organizations/companies to others? If you said no then that is the point.

Over a year to deliver a product that had already gone to print at the time it was preordered is nuts.

Hermes Serpent

Post by Hermes Serpent » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:02 pm

So is screwy business practices by a print firm in another country. C7 usually deliver their products in a timely manner but one print order for several books went bad. Are you going to not buy stuff through no fault of the company and are you going to go around bad mouthing a company who has delivery issues because of some fault by a supplier?

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:11 pm

FWIW I don't have an issue with the delay, even at the length of 1 year, as the cause of it was out of C7's hands and not avoidable. I wasn't as impressed with the communication over the matter but that seems to have improved. The real test will be how C7 handle the next such delay.

I also applaud C7 for providing discounts for those affected.
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." - Thorin Oakenshield

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:55 am

My copy of Yggdrasil arrived :)

hurgan

Post by hurgan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Me too! 8-)

Collin

Post by Collin » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:45 am

Still waiting on mine to show up.