Coming Soon for Kuro - Kuro Tensei

The year is 2048, and something dark has returned to Japan. With an international blockade set up around the beleaguered country, there is no escape. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/kuro/
Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Coming Soon for Kuro - Kuro Tensei

Post by Andrew » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:06 pm

It's definitely coming soon.

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:29 am

...and has been since July ;)
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." - Thorin Oakenshield

Andrew
Site Admin

Post by Andrew » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:21 pm

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Thanks and ordered. The randomness of the follow-up times to 7eme Cercle announcements seems very haphazard.
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." - Thorin Oakenshield

Jay_NOLA

Post by Jay_NOLA » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:56 pm

I just went and ordered it.

Was a nice early birthday gift for me, since my birthday is on this upcoming Saturday.

I'll be going through the PDF copy when I get my code for it and checking it closely and posting any errors I see in it.

The French version had some errors and clarifications that I posted awhile back so I'll check to make sure those are in the book.

I never got around to posting the French FAQ about the archetypes though. I'll try and paraphrase those in a post. The designers got asked the same or very similar questions a couple of times about the archetypes.

Gamerngeek

Post by Gamerngeek » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:14 pm

The real question...when are we going to see the Kuro corebook come back into print? Not being able to get a copy when you're releasing the followup game that needs it kind of sucks. :(

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:15 pm

It was meant to come back in print with Kuro Tensei, so fingers crossed.

However, C7 seem to be letting 7eme Cercle RPGs continue to slide down a deep dark hole with Uppsala being at the printer for 9 months now. Its frustrating as there was some real traction last year, leaving aside the perpetually woeful state of Qin.

Nick Robinson

Post by Nick Robinson » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi guys

Sorry about the Kuro Tensai delay, we have been hit with an unexpected situation with the printers and are working to get the book out in the near future, along with a couple of other titles that we had hoped to be out long before now.

As for the Kuro reprint, we are looking to make the core game available again in the not too distant future.

When we have some more concrete news we will be announcing it on the website/facebook page/twitter.

Once again, apologies over the delay

Nick

xthawx

Post by xthawx » Mon May 09, 2016 7:44 am

any further news on the status of Kuro Tensei?

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Fri May 20, 2016 12:32 am

As much as I appreciate getting a discount due to the extremely long wait on 7eme Cercle RPG preorders, I am at a complete loss to understand how these books can be coming on to 12 months from PDF release to book release when Riders of Rohan took only 6 weeks.