Coming Soon for Kuro - Kuro Tensei

The year is 2048, and something dark has returned to Japan. With an international blockade set up around the beleaguered country, there is no escape. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/kuro/
Hermes Serpent

Re: Coming Soon for Kuro - Kuro Tensei

Post by Hermes Serpent » Fri May 20, 2016 2:16 pm

You may not be aware that C7 use a variety of printers depending upon cost and shipping and presumably a bunch of other factors. I know for sure that they use printers in China, the US and in Eastern Europe. This is how for once Europe got a One Ring book before the US.

Now presumably they sent off the Kuro Tensei files to a printer probably with some form of deposit/payment and something came up that stopped the files being printed. Having possibly laid out a bunch of cash C7 are negotiating with a printer some distance away from their office over the whole how to proceed thing. I'm guessing that it isn't as simple as getting their money refunded or just getting books printed somewhere else and taking a financial hit. Whatever it is it is something that is not going to be discussed in public.
Some TOR Information on my G+ Drive.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
"The One Ring's not a computer game, dictated by stats and inflexible rules, it's a story telling game." - Clawless Dragon

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:12 pm

According to the recent Adventures in Middle-Earth anncouncement, Kuro Tensei should be hitting C7's warehouse tomorrow.
Last edited by skywalker on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." - Thorin Oakenshield

Hermes Serpent

Post by Hermes Serpent » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:29 am

Looks like you are gifted with foresight. Can you tell me the winning lottery numbers for tomorrow?
Some TOR Information on my G+ Drive.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
"The One Ring's not a computer game, dictated by stats and inflexible rules, it's a story telling game." - Clawless Dragon

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:55 am

My copy of Kuro Tensei has arrived :)
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." - Thorin Oakenshield

Jay_NOLA

Post by Jay_NOLA » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Do we know when it is going to get shipped to the US? I'm still waiting to get my print copy.

skywalker

Post by skywalker » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:12 am

Jay_NOLA wrote:Do we know when it is going to get shipped to the US? I'm still waiting to get my print copy.
If you pre-ordered, I would contact C7 as you should have yours by now.

NIÑO

Post by NIÑO » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:27 pm

It's available thru Amazon and others!

Addenda: got it, finally, thru the Amazon-samas!

Hai!
Ñ