Primeval RPG at GenCon, July 30th to August 2nd

The past, present and future of Earth are colliding as mysterious anomalies open up everywhere. Your mission: keep prehistoric monsters in check, preserve the timeline, and uncover the secrets behind the anomalies. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/primeval/

Moderator: JohnK

JohnK

Primeval RPG at GenCon, July 30th to August 2nd

Post by JohnK » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Hullo, folks,

For those who are attending GenCon Indy this year, I thought I'd mention that I'll be running some Primeval RPG games at the convention. Here's the listings on the games that I'll be running for those that might be interested. While there aren't a lot of spots for the games filled yet (3 spaces out of 12 are taken so far), I don't know how quickly the games will fill with players over the next while, but there's the possibility that some folks won't show up, so Generic game tickets could get you into the games.

Peril Beneath the Streets
Game System: Primeval RPG
Game ID: RPG1576727
Time: Friday, July 31st, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Place: Marriott : Regency E & F : 11
Number of Players: 6
Description: When your team is called in to deal with an Anomaly in the London Underground, complications arise in the form of trapped passengers on board a disabled train, and a treasure from the past.

Feast or Flight
Game System: Primeval RPG
Game ID: RPG1576724
Time: Saturday, August 1st, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Place: Marriott : Regency E & F : 11
Number of Players: 6
Description: When an Anomaly opens at an international conference and summit on the world's food problems, your team has to keep the delegates off the menu. But you'd better try and keep yourselves off the menu as well! And you'd better not let the delegates expose the Anomalies, either.

In any event, I'm looking forward to seeing folks at the convention. Hope to meet up with old friends, and make some new friends. So if you've got a one of these time slots free at the convention, please come and play! :)
"You have no idea how revealing dung can be." - Stephen Hart (He tastes the pteranodon dung.) "That's just not right." - Captain Tom Ryan (Primeval Ep 1.5)

JohnK
e-mail: johnk100@sympatico.ca
blog: http://jkahane.livejournal.com