Writing for Primeval

The past, present and future of Earth are colliding as mysterious anomalies open up everywhere. Your mission: keep prehistoric monsters in check, preserve the timeline, and uncover the secrets behind the anomalies. Learn more at our website: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/primeval/

Moderator: JohnK

Mytholder

Writing for Primeval

Post by Mytholder » Tue May 07, 2013 9:05 am

We've got a big backlog of Primeval supplements to publish, so we're not currently looking for submissions for this game.
Gareth Hanrahan
Line Developer - Laundry Files

JohnK

Re: Writing for Primeval

Post by JohnK » Tue May 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Hullo, Mytholder,
Mytholder wrote:We've got a big backlog of Primeval supplements to publish, so we're not currently looking for submissions for this game.
Really? I'm quite happy to hear this... :)

So, what's in the pipeline for the game, then? :)
"You have no idea how revealing dung can be." - Stephen Hart (He tastes the pteranodon dung.) "That's just not right." - Captain Tom Ryan (Primeval Ep 1.5)

JohnK
e-mail: johnk100@sympatico.ca
blog: http://jkahane.livejournal.com

jamesrbrown

Post by jamesrbrown » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 pm

JohnK, do you have any fan-made adventures you can share? I know we didn't get to play our one-shot here on the forum, but I would still like to read one of your adventures if you have one formatted to share.
Please visit my blog, Advancement Points: The One Ring Files, for my TOR Resources

JohnK

Post by JohnK » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Hullo, James,
jamesrbrown wrote:JohnK, do you have any fan-made adventures you can share?
I have a couple or three scenarios that I've written up for the game, primarily for use at conventions and the like. I could be convinced to share one or more of them. :)
jamesrbrown wrote: I know we didn't get to play our one-shot here on the forum, but I would still like to read one of your adventures if you have one formatted to share.
Who says I'm not going to run the one-shot adventure here on the forum? I've just been waiting for the forums to stabilise somewhat, for things to get back to relative normal in my personal life and with my health, and a couple of other things. I'm devoting myself to the PBeM game (more about that in another post) as well as getting ready to start the one-shot here, so things are looking up in terms of a bit of Primeval RPG content around here. :)
"You have no idea how revealing dung can be." - Stephen Hart (He tastes the pteranodon dung.) "That's just not right." - Captain Tom Ryan (Primeval Ep 1.5)

JohnK
e-mail: johnk100@sympatico.ca
blog: http://jkahane.livejournal.com

ACROBATICFLEA

Post by ACROBATICFLEA » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:45 am

Mytholder wrote:We've got a big backlog of Primeval supplements to publish, so we're not currently looking for submissions for this game.
That was back in May, The Companion is (almost) out in print, so what's next... and after that? ;)
For a daily dose of geek visit http://heropresstwo.blogspot.co.uk

jeff

Post by jeff » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:40 am

Is there anything new we can look forward to in 2014?

Nick

Post by Nick » Tue May 26, 2015 11:26 am

Jeff....you should check out cubicle7store to check out for update on it....

misterharry

Post by misterharry » Tue May 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Nick wrote:Jeff....you should check out cubicle7store to check out for update on it....
What are we looking for? I'm afraid I've not managed to find any new announcements.

DavetheLost

Post by DavetheLost » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Primeval: Evolution came out quite a while ago now. Is there something more recent? Or looming in the near future?

Mira0fEch0es

Post by Mira0fEch0es » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:42 am

As much as I'd like to hope otherwise, I don't think Primeval is going to get anymore official love.
Heck at this point I'd take a fan-supplement dealing with the American/Canadian Series (Primeval: New World) and you can't even buy that here in my country!

Actually, not a bad idea...